Is Price Confirmed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go and look at Bannerlord on Greenmangaming and refresh the page, it says $50 for a split second... Sort of the price i expected. A small price to pay in my opinion! But is this official or not? Not sure why they would have that up.

If there isn't even a release date for Bannerlord, do you think a website not affiliated with Taleworlds would know how much the unreleased game costs? Price is unknown until TW officially sets the prices themselves which won't happen until Bannerlord is out.

Looter said:
If there isn't even a release date for Bannerlord, do you think a website not affiliated with Taleworlds would know how much the unreleased game costs? Price is unknown until TW officially sets the prices themselves which won't happen until Bannerlord is out.

Release date and price are unrelated. It makes no sense why they wouldn't know a price just because the release date hasn't been made public yet. And if you think distributors wouldn't be told a price before it's made public... Well I'd bet my bottom dollar they do.

This being said, I'll take it with a grain of salt until TW says it, although I think it'll be around this price anyway.

Who the heck is Greenmangaming? If there is actual information being released to retailers, then why is it not advertised for sale or pre order at any major retailers? If the site you are referring to is every going to sell the game (rather than just having it listed to attract visits to the site; loads of sites have the names of popular games so that these useless places come up in your Google searches), then the price it has right now is probably just an abritrary number, a placeholder until they get the real information.

NC9LHQQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom