SP - Economy Is our time and the trade skill a joke to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

The issue I report here should be well known and is unnacceptable. I am seriously questioning what the priorities and temperment is of devs who have created a game with this issue and after a month of edits and updates still haven't addressed it.... Hard to type this is so frustrating-

IF you buy ANYTHING after sending over trade items to SELL you will get ZERO trade experience. If you were do to level 3 or 4 levels of trade skill and you decided to purchase a helmet- you will lose ALL YOUR EXPERIENCE AND NOT LEVEL.

IF you save and reload. Like if you got tired of playing after an hour or so and come back the next day. YOU LOSE ALL YOUR TRADE EXPERIENCE.

The trade markers are COMPLETELY WRONG OFTEN. There is no logic to it. It is a profitable transaction but it counts as wrong.

IF you buy or sell at a loss, it cancels all trade experience that transaction.

In order to earn trade experience you MUST-

Only buy things that the game marks as green and profitable to buy and sell later (this is before you get any experience but necessary to set up experience)

ONLY sell things which the game marks as profitable in green. IF you know you are making a profit it doesn't matter- you MUST go by what the game says.

NEVER TURN THE GAME OFF. If you save and close the game you lose ANY right to any trade experience.

Finally,
You MUST ONLY sell profitable items then click done and close out the trade screen. DO NOT go on wiht other shopping, other purchases and sales of loot and equipment. ANY inclusion of items not marked as GREEN PROFIT for SALE jeopardizes your trade experience and will likely CANCEL ALL OF YOUR TRADE EXPERIENCE.

I've been grinding FOREVER to get to around 180 trade experience. I follow the experience listed on the tab and have tested this. The game is BROKEN. It does not fairly give experience for profitable sales. A MILLION different factors can cancel your trade experience.

I can make 100s of thousands of gold without EVER earning any trade experience.

BROKEN.

Quit focusing on NERFS and start making the game actually work in a logical reasonable way. Taking a month and not even addressing this issue is unacceptable.

I do agree that the marker is often wrong, but I never had a problem with trade experience. Actually, I think its overwhelming the other part of the game at the moment. Every time I start a campaign I spend maybe 1-2H struggling with trade to get over 15K. Then I buy a caravan and don't have to worry about money anymore for the rest of the game (with snowball effect). By the end of these 2H I am nearly at 80 trade skill which is the most advance skill you have... All I did was keep my own track of item's prices... And some time later (with the help of the caravans) I reached 125 pretty easily and way too much money. Compared to trade I am not sure if there is a more efficient way to start your empire. I think they can correct the bugs you mentioned after full release but I hope they wont buff trade anymore :s

Gotta agree with Davako on this one - Trade is one of the things that seems to be working, perhaps too easy. I often get trade points in transactions where I buy & sell, especially in villages. In towns I will often do multiple transactions; one to dump "unprofitable" battle loot and the second to carefully maximize profit. Works for me, there are numerous other areas that are broken that I would rather they focus their precious time on.

You buy green but sell RED,thats your mistake.Also if you hover over the price on each item it gives a % of how expensice or not is to buy or sell.

Back
Top Bottom