Is Mythology the turth disguised as a Tale? or a Tale to disguise a Turth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeez guys you can't be serious with a guy who passes underwear as evidence  :lol:
Hilarious thread is hilarious.

!!noice!! said:
I know it's hopeless trying to explain things to you, Ancalimon, but I have to say this anyway: The peace signs isn't Turk or Turkish in any way, it's spells N and D in semaphore. And that stands for Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. You see, the peace sign isn't an actual peace sign to begin with. It was designed in 1958 for the purpose of being the symbol of an anti-nuclear march. That's all there's to it. No ancient mysteries or conspiracies whatsoever.

Check your sources again. Those are ancient signs and the "ND" "NT" letter in old Turkic runes

The trident, bird like sign is iç ıç

If you are clever enough with enough knowledge, you'll be able to explain any unknown using Turkic runes and tamgas.

Whoever gave that name and shape to the treaty knew about the Turkic tradition of drinking a promise and signing a treaty with blood

[quote author=ancalimon]
tons and tons of text
[/quote]

Idola Fori
What a luck in phonetics
  that phones itself are limited
  to relatively small numbers
    thus we often can find relations
      in much famed languages of our ancestors
      where all what is related
        is based on our desire
        to find such correlation.
          Good luck
          Easily shaped Sire

SootShade said:
What about you just follow your own advice:
ancalimon said:
Check your sources again.
It'd just make it all easier if you could process the things you find from random sources with your own brains.

You simply don't get it!  :cool:

turukbil.png

Those are recorded on Orkhon Inscriptions. They are Turkic runes. The more I check my sources, the more I'm convinced that they exist.

Connections.

Turkic leaders made wars among each other for power.

Turk leaders dropped their blood in a cup of Kımız and raised it in the air  (the NT, ND  tamga which means ANT: peace, treaty, promise)
They shouted BİZ, BİZE (US, TO US) before drinking. That's how the word "peace" came to life.
The word "piece" is connected to the Turkic tamga which is called the peace sign today.. Also "bit" is a Turkic word.
The Turkic tamga for İÇ (drink)  is the peace sign in universal culture of the world.

So the Turkic drinking sign is the peace sign.
So the Turkic making a treaty sign is another peace sign.
So the word peace is the same as the Turkic word for "TO US: BİZ" which they shouted to celebrate their new found peace treaty.

The 25th Turkic tamga is a cup holding the blood of the three Turks that made peace.

The question is why are Turks condemned and overlooked?

The Hittites are considered Indo-European because "wada" means "water" in their language.

Actually it was first deciphered as haku. European linguists said that over time it turned to "hawk" and then "aqua" and then "water"

AQUA is a pure Turkic word. AKUVVA:AKIYO Which means it is liquid thus it flows. It's OQ-MAK **-MAK. 
It is related to QOVA (Aquarius)
Ocean is another word derived from Turkic OQ-**
Sea is another word derived from Turkic SU: water

Aqua is simply more related to Turkic "AKIYO" than "WATER"

translated sluggishly from the book "Ataturk and the Hidden History of Turks" by Sinan Meydan

And we're back to half truths (the Hittites are considered IE NOT ONLY because of one word similarity. That'd be doing linguistics ancalimon style.) and non-existant proto turkic words made up from convenient syllables full of special meaning, sometimes even five of them.

The question is why are Turks condemned and overlooked?

Because people like you are annoying as hell?

Overlooked? Not hardly, they're always jumping up and down shouting: "I'M HERE, I'M GREAT, PICK ME, PICK ME, PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE" on the internet.

Oddly enough, they're also condemned for that.

Nationalists are always a silly lot but nationalists who rape-murder history, linguistics and common sense time and time again are the absolute most annoying. And it's almost always Turks in my experience. With some Koreans here and there. (Not saying all Turks and/or Koreans and whatevers are nationalistic morons, but if they are nationalistic morons with everything aforementioned then it's generally one of the usual suspects.)

'sides, I don't know why you feel the need to glorify your country so damn much. It's pretty cool geoghrapically and historically.

Anarion said:
ancalimon said:
diavel said:
http://www.zompist.com/chance.htm

Edit: Answer to the OP: neither.

The list I gave are not chance similarities. The fact is that they are simply the same words with exactly the same meanings.

And that never happens, right?

I would call that a chance similarity if the words only were used for a single meaning. Unfortunately you don't know Turkic enough to know that these words have many different meanings and forms which are interrelated. This automatically renders the chance factor invalid. The only obstacle that stops a common root language (which is Turkic) is historical accuracy factor, because according history and science, Turks came from Orion during the 5th century and decided to conquer Asia and East Europe and North Africa using their advanced sticks which were produced with Orion ore in Arabic workshops (since Turks could only weave huts). I suggest that Turks ruled the world and not Orion and every single one of us were given civilization by the Turks and we were made Turks by them. Some of us stopped being Turks, some of us didn't.

... said Ancalimon, failing to be funny and once again proving he has no idea what his "opponents" actually think and have loads of evidence for.

Merlkir said:
... said Ancalimon, failing to be funny and once again proving he has no idea what his "opponents" actually think and have loads of evidence for.

Is it so hard to understand that those Turkic letters were developed by Turks themselves, they had an extremely advanced writing system for someone who had just started writing, and they were like hieroglyphs which actually meant what they showed. The Turks didn't learn how to write from anyone. They taught how to write to other people. These were pictures with a meaning in Turkic. Latin alphabet, Viking runes, Arabic... They all derived from Turks.

Also Sumerian is a dialect of Turkic. It's already proven and accepted. (actually it's accepted what Turkish is a dialect of Sumerian as of today, but that will chance once history is repaired)

Sumerian Evidence: Turkic-Sumerian Cognates from Dr. Osman Nedim Tuna (These are only the proven ones. More than 500 remains to be proven as of today.)
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind0308&L=language&P=2828626&E=2&B=--------------050000000408020202070501&N=Sumerian-Tuna.pdf&T=application%2Fpdf

http://www.tdkdergi.gov.tr/TDA/1989/1989_7_Tuna.pdf

http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/42TurkicAndSumer/SumerLanguageContentsEn.htm

M. Zakiev Origin of Türks - Sumerian Language
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/42TurkicAndSumer/ZakievGenesisSumersEn.htm

A. Amanjolov Sumer-Türkic Accordances And Graphic Logograms
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/31Alphabet/Amanjolov/AmanjolovSumerEn.htm

G.H.FraserTengri, Khuday, Deos and God
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/50Religion/TengriKhudayDeosGodEn.htm

Sumerian and Karachai-Balkarian Türkic
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/40_Language/SumerLanguageEn.htm

О.Suleimenov Sumerian-Türkic Phonetics And Morphology
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/42TurkicAndSumer/SuleimenovSumerMorphologyEn.htm

О.Suleimenov Sumerian Swadesh Words list
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/42TurkicAndSumer/SuleimenovSumerSwadeshWords.htm

Akkadian called Sumerian
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/40_Language/SumerDictionaryEn.htm

C.Winters Ph.D Black Turanians of Messopotamia
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/42TurkicAndSumer/WintersBlackMessopotamiansEn.htm

http://storm.ca/~cm-tntr/sumer_turk1of5.html

they had an extremely advanced writing system for someone who had just started writing, and they were like hieroglyphs which actually meant what they showed.]they had an extremely advanced writing system for someone who had just started writing, and they were like hieroglyphs which actually meant what they showed.

That doesn't prove anything. Slavs started writing in their own language when an alphabet was constructed for them and it was pretty advanced.
Also hieroglyphs meaning what the show are not advanced, they're primitive. Again, if you knew anything about writing, you'd know this.

As for Sumerians, the only people I see claiming they were turks are Turks and nutter sensationalists (a black nationalist even, some of his other "articles" are quite sensational as well. Bloody crazy even.).
There is quite possibly a connection, but as always, there isn't just one cause for one effect. Which is something you fail to grasp over and over.

Anyways. You mistake a culture that has developed or changed very little for some kind of original culture, a mother culture to all others. Just because the Turks are stuck in a place which everyone else left some two three thousand years ago doesn't make them the übermensch.

Merlkir said:
they had an extremely advanced writing system for someone who had just started writing, and they were like hieroglyphs which actually meant what they showed.

That doesn't prove anything. Slavs started writing in their own language when an alphabet was constructed for them and it was pretty advanced.
Also hieroglyphs meaning what the show are not advanced, they're primitive. Again, if you knew anything about writing, you'd know this.

As for Sumerians, the only people I see claiming they were turks are Turks and nutter sensationalists (a black nationalist even, some of his other "articles" are quite sensational as well. Bloody crazy even.).
There is quite possibly a connection, but as always, there isn't just one cause for one effect. Which is something you fail to grasp over and over.

I'm saying that it was not the first time Turks were using an alphabet, and I'm saying that this alphabet was not derived from another alphabet. It's an home brewed one.

In its primitive form, the shapes meant what they showed. Later they became letters.

Like the world wide accepted cultural heritage "peace signs" example. They are Turkic letters and related to peace and drinking in Turkic. And drinking and making peace are related in Turkic.

ancalimon said:
I'm saying that it was not the first time Turks were using an alphabet, and I'm saying that this alphabet was not derived from another alphabet. It's an home brewed one.

In its primitive form, the shapes meant what they showed. Later they became letters.

Like the world wide accepted cultural heritage "peace signs" example. They are Turkic letters and related to peace and drinking in Turkic. And drinking and making peace are related in Turkic.

Proof that any alphabet before was turkic and used by Turks? None.
Proof that Turks made it up? None.
You've been told repeatedly that the peace sign is a modern construct. That's like claiming the Eiffel tower is an ancient turkic building, you nut.

ancalimon said:

you mean the turks managed to make thier own language just like that??!?!

unlike everybody else who then used turkish??

thinking about it chinese does look very turkish...

Merlkir said:
ancalimon said:

Proof that any alphabet before was turkic and used by Turks? None.
Proof that Turks made it up? None.
You've been told repeatedly that the peace sign is a modern construct. That's like claiming the Eiffel tower is an ancient turkic building, you nut.

It is not! :smile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Turkic_script

Those semaphores are disguises. They are clipped from Turkic letters. They are parts of Turkic letters.

Turkic N rune:
200px-Old_Turkic_letter_N2.svg.png
                      Turkic D rune:
200px-Old_Turkic_letter_D2.svg.png

Cut the arms from N..  Cut the upper part from D..  There you go..  ND: The peace sign from semaphores which are stolen from Turkic letters..  Conveniently ND also means peace in Turkish too!  :idea:

Even the word somaphore is from Turkic  "SOM" meaning "filled, not empty, pure, pure ore, honest"

The Turki "ND, NT : treaty" and pouring their own blood to the drink and drinking it proved that the words were not empty words. They were pure honest words. They sealed treaties with blood thus soul.

An example out of many:  SOMUT: something which is clearly truth, real, evident.. Certainty

The Turkic signs are SOM signs. They speak the truth.

By the way: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail

"San greal" is not "holy grail" and it was not used by Jesus during the last supper.  It's "Son Kurul": "The last council"...  or maybe "Nt Kurul": "the peace council"
163191_490844807378_538052378_6334025_5206005_n.jpg

162781_491540827378_538052378_6346181_1043893_n.jpg

Here you are the ancient peace signs...

Ant means: a promise, a blood brother, to make peace treaty, ...

Also this means 13:THIRTEEN:ONÜÇ
Also ON means "eternal, universal"

Also when the sign on the right lowers its arms, it becomes "KHACH":"HAÇ":"THE CROSS"
When you put the cross inside the circle, you get "TRINITY-ETERNITY-SUN-CROSS"

The peace sign on the right is "İÇ:grin:RINK"  and "İÇ:INSİDE, THE UNSEEN INNER PART, SOUL"

The peace sign on the right is also OĞ - OW (the same sounds) in Proto-Turkic. It's a very special sound. In this context, it represents the movement of soul and/or liquid to Tengri-God. The English word "SOUL" is derived from Turkic "OĞ" and "İÇ" sign on the right.

The P.Gmc. *saiwalo is derived from Turkic SAĞOL , SAWOL which means: "to live,to be alive, to be eternal like water(soul)" and we use the word today to thank people or we say be holy&saint like water

soul (1) Look up soul at Dictionary.com
    O.E. sawol "spiritual and emotional part of a person, animate existence," from P.Gmc. *saiwalo (cf. O.S. seola, O.N. sala, O.Fris. sele, M.Du. siele, Du. ziel, O.H.G. seula, Ger. Seele, Goth. saiwala), of uncertain origin. Sometimes said to mean originally "coming from or belonging to the sea," because that was supposed to be the stopping place of the soul before birth or after death. Hence, from P.Gmc. *saiwaz (see sea). Meaning "spirit of a deceased person" is attested in O.E. from 971. As a synonym for "person, individual" (e.g. every living soul) it dates from early 14c. Soul-searching (n.) is attested from 1948, from the phrase used as a pp. adj. (1610s).

It's also related to SAL:boat which represents soul being hanged to Upper-Middle and Under worlds. The soul hangs (ASILI) like a (SAL)boat. The soul comes from the water. Thus water and soul are one. OW-OĞ. Hence P.Gmc *saiwaz (sea) is derived from Turkic "SU: (water)".

OĞLU>ULU>HOLY:  This is how the word changed over time. "OĞLU" means "filled with OĞ" meaning filled with holiness, greatness, highness, soul.. The Turks called apocalypse "OĞLUKÜN" meaning "the holy, great day", "the beautiful day", "the just day"...  Erlik (God of Underworld) will pull the strings of souls of people to evil. Ülgen (God of Upperword) will pull the strings of souls to good.

For example the word "YOĞURT" is related to this sign. It's "liquid leaving matter and the solid part remaining".

It's also related to "SU:WATER". Water is derived from Turkic OĞ.  OĞ>WA  >OĞDUR>WATER    Oğdur: "It's OĞ"

SOĞULDU>SOĞUDU: It became cold (because it got higher) : COLD ...  Another pure Turkic word with a wanderlust.

Turkic "OĞ" is also one of the elements that made the "SWASTIKA" word.

It's also related to "BREAD":"EKMEK"  and also "WHEAT:BUĞDAY" (as you can tell from the shape and "OĞ" sound) and also "KNEAD:YOĞ"

It also represents praying to Tengri-God which is called ALGIŞ. The sign also exists in Elder Viking Runes and is called ALGIŞ there as well.

So..  Something holy..  Eating bread...  Drinking blood...  making Peace...  Everything makes sense to me. I hope it would to other people as well.

Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be.

Care to enlighten us what it was? And possibly how you know?

Back
Top Bottom