Is marriage still missing? For your clan members and NPCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says... I was playing last night, while couldn't sleep.

As I noticed I can't progress further to my brother marriage to a lady.

It's still missing or am I doing something wrong?

Oh, well.. I keep avoiding playing because ppl will get old. My current campaing is going perfect, don't want start another one.. Maybe later, well in the future.

Thanks, have a nice day
I think if your main character dies of old age and you continue on as another character, you can then marry them. You just can't marry other family members other than your main character.

Oh, well.. I keep avoiding playing because ppl will get old. My current campaing is going perfect, don't want start another one.. Maybe later, well in the future.

Thanks, have a nice day
As long as your own character gets married and successfully has kids, there should be enough members of other clans who start the game fairly young and with spouses to have their own kids, for perhaps 3000-4000 days gameplay before too many start dying off. So, enough not to worry too much about it for now...

I think if your main character dies of old age and you continue on as another character, you can then marry them. You just can't marry other family members other than your main character.
Yes - but at some point, you'll run out of people to marry :wink:. If NPCs aren't marrying, then only those already married can have kids, and those kids can never marry and have kids of their own... Still, should be 40-50 years until it becomes a significant problem.

Yes - but at some point, you'll run out of people to marry :wink:. If NPCs aren't marrying, then only those already married can have kids, and those kids can never marry and have kids of their own... Still, should be 40-50 years until it becomes a significant problem.
Oh yeah gameplay is only one generation right now, until the AI start to marry each other. Can't wait for it to be generational

I keep playing on the game of course... I love Bannerlord more than Warband now that I understood the ropes and saw what this game can become later on.

So what I did was keep a reserved save and keep playing on the fun save ( yes, i actually name that way) just keep playing and not losing interest in the game. If i stop playing probabaly and hardly I'll want play again like many others, no matter how fan and how much i love it

As the title says... I was playing last night, while couldn't sleep.

As I noticed I can't progress further to my brother marriage to a lady.

It's still missing or am I doing something wrong?

Perhaps marriage between lords could happen as part of a peace treaty, maybe this could be a logical option to get Lords from different cultures to marry each other. Of course it shouldn't happen too often.

Back
Top Bottom