Is it true that animations will get changed the coming week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Excuse me if this post is total false alarm but I remember reading somewhere in the forums from a user that apparently devs confirmed animation changes in the upcoming week.

Is it true? If yes, what changes, do we know?

If its false, i'll delete this.

Could you link where did you read that, if you remember ? What animations, combat, walking/running?
Also, as far as i know, you can't delete your OP, only replies to it.

Also found Armagan post https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,388168.msg9183620.html#msg9183620 (for sure Arcs of swings, but this can still be anything from this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,389699.0.html).
I hope something really interesting awaits us.

Younes said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
If warband customization is coming back, i'm not leaving my home

This is a recipe for disaster.
Please explain how something that worked and has kept a game alive for 7 years is a recipe for disaster.
I think he meant the balance, well if he is not a fool

I think he was just joking, the disaster being not leaving home.

[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:

Please explain how something that worked and has kept a game alive for 7 years is a recipe for disaster.
Bit of a stretch to say this is what kept the game alive for all these years... It certainly helped on the multiplayer side, if that's what you meant.

vicwiz007 said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:

Bit of a stretch to say this is what kept the game alive for all these years... It certainly helped on the multiplayer side, if that's what you meant.
It is a bit of a stretch. It may have helped the multiplayer, but a lot of people didn't care about the multiplayer. What truly kept the game alive was that it was an amazing game with a lot of replayability and nothing ever came along that was even close enough to replicate the experience of Warband. That's why people have +1000 hours of gameplay across multiple playthroughs, solely in the singleplayer game.

TLDR Warband was is a good game

Back
Top Bottom