Is it true that animations will get changed the coming week?

Banned
WBVCNWWF&SM&B
Best answers
Excuse me if this post is total false alarm but I remember reading somewhere in the forums from a user that apparently devs confirmed animation changes in the upcoming week.

Is it true? If yes, what changes, do we know?

If its false, i'll delete this.

Piconi

Fashionista
Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Could you link where did you read that, if you remember ? What animations, combat, walking/running?
Also, as far as i know, you can't delete your OP, only replies to it.

Fddd

Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
There only OGL message https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,389733.msg9184840.html#msg9184840. Probably so.

Fddd

Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
Also found Armagan post https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,388168.msg9183620.html#msg9183620 (for sure Arcs of swings, but this can still be anything from this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,389699.0.html).
I hope something really interesting awaits us.

marko-mus

Regular
Best answers
Younes said:
If warband customization is coming back, Im not leaving my home
oh god! Don't give me that thought... I am writing a paper and I'm afraid the game will take all my time then... Hahah! :grin:

Banned
WBVCNWWF&SM&B
Best answers
What does warband customization has to do with this thread? Am I missing something?

roy1012

Master Knight
Best answers
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
If warband customization is coming back, i'm not leaving my home
This is a recipe for disaster.
Please explain how something that worked and has kept a game alive for 7 years is a recipe for disaster.

Gab

Marquis
Best answers
Younes said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
Please explain how something that worked and has kept a game alive for 7 years is a recipe for disaster.
I think he meant the balance, well if he is not a fool
I think he was just joking, the disaster being not leaving home.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
Please explain how something that worked and has kept a game alive for 7 10 years is a recipe for disaster.
Warband beta started at the end of August in 2009. :wink:

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
Bit of a stretch to say this is what kept the game alive for all these years... It certainly helped on the multiplayer side, if that's what you meant.

Goldfire223

Regular
WB
Best answers
vicwiz007 said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Captain Obvious said:
Younes said:
Bit of a stretch to say this is what kept the game alive for all these years... It certainly helped on the multiplayer side, if that's what you meant.
It is a bit of a stretch. It may have helped the multiplayer, but a lot of people didn't care about the multiplayer. What truly kept the game alive was that it was an amazing game with a lot of replayability and nothing ever came along that was even close enough to replicate the experience of Warband. That's why people have +1000 hours of gameplay across multiple playthroughs, solely in the singleplayer game.

TLDR Warband was is a good game

Captain Obvious

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Goodness, I make a joke and I get ripped apart lmao.

What I was referring to, as Gabe said, nothing to do with the system itself, but a joke with him not leaving home lmao.