Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

WAAAAAY too late for a 2017 release.  The "usual" game announcement is at least 3-6 months ahead of the release date, to allow for advertising, distribution details, and other aspects to be finalized and implemented.  At this point, I'd bet on it being no earlier than March 2018, and more likely not until the second half of '18, if it comes out at all next year.  Don't hold your breath, unless you're not addicted to oxygen like the rest of us.

My bet is mid 2018 too... Don't think that development will go further on 2019. They're already looking after the map and the GUI, so it's a evidence that they're polishing the minor details and the more urgent problems are already solved, indicating the end of development process.

The game will not come out in 2017 or 2018. I am sure of it. Quite funny actually thinking that in 2016 they said they hope to let us play it fall 2016 in some form.

Looter said:
They might announce a release date of the release date announcement so stay tuned.

Most of us have been staying tuned for awhile now...
So unless you have some insider information or have a tweet or some sort of post from a developer, please share your source.

Yes even for the announcement of the announcement trailer that announces the date that the date announcement of the release date will take place. (I've lost track there myself... I don't know)

desidas said:
By 2019 we will probably still be hoping it gets its realease date announced.

No, we'll be waiting for a blog post outlining when we might get a blog post outlining when we might hear about a release date.... if we're lucky.

Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

Yes. Tw will probably announce the release date 5-6 months before the release, and will make it's advertisement right and left. So that is even safe to assume that Bannerlord will not be coming in the first half of 2018.

My own way of trying to guess is to do with the blogs.

So far they've only done 3 of the factions in the blog posts and spaced those out with interviews with developers. I'm betting there will be 0 chance of a release date announcement before all the factions have there time in the sun.

My hope is that the fortnight after the last faction post (guessing it will be the empire) they will announce a release date for 6-12 months down the road.

Everyone almost heading towards 2019. I think their aim is 2018 summer. Right now, as far as wee see battle mechanics are almost finished and they probably thought to release captain battle demo ( releasing game in some sort of form-Ali Erkin). So right now they probably work on optimization and bugs, making story line, aiding voices and texts, adding missions: aka last touches.

Back
Top Bottom