Is it possible to loot equipments from enemy lords and kings?

Users who are viewing this thread

No, it is not, at least in Native.
Where can I change the script to enable it? I looked through the loot generation part and can not quite wrap my head around it.
And will claimants ever equip their other gears, now they only equip the same 5 items even though they have 8. They never equip a helmet for example even though they should have one.

Where can I change the script to enable it? I looked through the loot generation part and can not quite wrap my head around it.
And will claimants ever equip their other gears, now they only equip the same 5 items even though they have 8. They never equip a helmet for example even though they should have one.
The fastest way is to give yourself the items you want via cheatmenu. Making such script would be too time-consuming.

A claimant's gear can be adjusted by a player commanding them.

As far as I know, you would have to remove lords' immortality flag to make them drop loot. Then, some fiddling with the scripts would have to be performed in order to always make lords drop loot in form of their gear upon their death. This is why I suggested the easiest way to acquire some goods via cheatmenu. Anyway, you are welcome and good luck with your adventures.

Back
Top Bottom