Is it possible to let us to play official servers while queueing for Skirm or Captain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi. Would it be possible to make a patch that would allow players to play official servers while queueing for ranked matches? I understand that you guys put in efforts like adding ranked system to skirm and captain, but I guess that was not enough to attract more players. For me I don't queue for ranked solely on the fact that I would have to waste 30 min of my time queueing for a game that I would eventually have to cancel. It's either queueing with premade parties on discord or on communities that many people are not part of or not playing ranked in the first place. I wouldn't say that a bunch of people would come play skirm or captain if this system is added, but it would definitely be a necessary system considering the inflow of good amount of people when the game is officially released.
Thanks for reading.

They should remove ranked instead, this update killed captain, no one is playing it, people that I knew that played everyday haven't touch the game in over 2 weeks.
People jsut want to play games with their friends and not being forced into a random match with random team mates

They should remove ranked instead, this update killed captain, no one is playing it, people that I knew that played everyday haven't touch the game in over 2 weeks.
People jsut want to play games with their friends and not being forced into a random match with random team mates
They can remove it for captain, skirmish i would like this kind of matchmaking but they just need to fix the issues with it

Gorgeous idea.
Even just joining the duel server automatically would already bring a lot more people in queue and make them stay long enough to find way more games.

Would also be nice to work on the expected wait time, to make it actually work. Or if you can't, put back the number of players currently in queue.

Last thing that would be nice to make games happen 24/7 again would be to allow 3v3 again.

Kwen.

Back
Top Bottom