Is it possible to influence declaring a war as a vassal?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm a vassal of the southern empire and for multiple reasons I would want them to go to war with the Kuzaits. Can I have any say in that, probably regarding influence?
I believe in Warband this was possible but it has been a while.

So I'm a vassal of the southern empire and for multiple reasons I would want them to go to war with the Kuzaits. Can I have any say in that, probably regarding influence?
I believe in Warband this was possible but it has been a while.
AFAIK, the only way is to go and attack one of their vassals. Though I'm not fully certain about it, since I never tried.

If you attack their caravan or village, it will lead to a war. Attacking one of their lords will also do probably.
It's likely exploit however, you should get massive negative relations with your liege as a minimum for doing so. If you should be allowed to do this in the first place.

If you attack their caravan or village, it will lead to a war. Attacking one of their lords will also do probably.
It's likely exploit however, you should get massive negative relations with your liege as a minimum for doing so. If you should be allowed to do this in the first place.
You can't attack their lords. It doesn't let you unless you're at war. You can select "I'm here to deliver my demands" and say you're going to attack them but they just say "Are you mad? I'm not your enemy." and leave.

The only way to start a war is to attack a village or caravan but it will cost 300 influence. (It'll go into the negative if you don't have enough).

You can't attack their lords. It doesn't let you unless you're at war. You can select "I'm here to deliver my demands" and say you're going to attack them but they just say "Are you mad? I'm not your enemy." and leave.

Thanks for correcting me. I saw the option but newer clicked it, so assumed it works -I mean that it will let you attack lord.

Thanks for correcting me. I saw the option but newer clicked it, so assumed it works -I mean that it will let you attack lord.
No worries. I was surprised it didn't let me either. I mean, since when does your target get to say whether you fight them or not? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom