Is it possible to edit the crosshair?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started playing with the crosshair off and it feels good. You get used to it after a while. The new crosshair is horrendous.

Me too. And turning off the banner icons such as displaying the Hits and Stat increasments. Really adds immersion these little tweaks. Recommend to everyone whos seeks more immersion.

How can you shoot accurately without the crosshair though?

It's not hard with the bow, the shot lines up pretty accurately with where the arrow is notched. Throwing weapons are only accurate once you get a feel for them and only close to the target, and crossbows you can't really be precise at all (the idea is that you aim below where you want the bolt to go, because it has so much less drop than other projectiles.)

Really though, the bow doesn't actually need a crosshair.

Yes in first person without crosshair you can get used to it. Probably won't have as much accuracy as with the crosshair on but in singleplayer it feels right, more realistic to not have a precise crosshair. And by the way I got used to the crossbow too and have decent accuracy with it.

On foot no crosshair is fine. Mounted it is less than ideal. I will never get used to first person on a horse and in third person horse archery with no crosshair is doable, but you are guessing even more than normal (had 150 riding, 150 bow, all horse archer perks, the accuracy still sucks) and playing bow lottery becomes boring after a while. It it in no way comparable to the satisfaction of regularly headshotting moving targets while on foot.

Back
Top Bottom