is it me...or...

Users who are viewing this thread

I may be up for a couple of troop trees later during the weekend. Gonna try to lighten your load a bit, Wei... Although I just know I'm going to regret the commitment... Am I allowed to revise the one you've shown me already so that we can get some distinct flavors in the troops?

Lord Corentin said:
I may be up for a couple of troop trees later during the weekend. Gonna try to lighten your load a bit, Wei... Although I just know I'm going to regret the commitment... Am I allowed to revise the one you've shown me already so that we can get some distinct flavors in the troops?

go ahead and tweak them as much as you want.  I don't mind coding them in, even if you have to change them 5 times and I have to re-code them in 5 times.  Of course do expect a lot of muttering and bad mouthing on you from me, but when a job is done well, no matter how much work it requires, I'll happily go ahead with it.  I believe Wei can keep you updated on all the troop trees.  I can also give you any ones that I have currently.

I pumped this thread up and kept it active in the dull hopes of finding some volunteers for anal rape, but alas! no luck  :cry: :cry:

Cride said:
CinuzIta said:
Cride said:
CinuzIta said:
Cride said:
he eats only dogs. :smile:

is this supposed to be normal?? :shock: :shock: :razz:

Considering he's a zombie, cats eating dogs can't really surprise anymore.

oh, i'm sorry..i hadn't noticed he's a zombie...i thought he was just in a bad mood  :razz:

Wouldn't you be if everyone ran away yelling "monster"? :sad:

uhm...i think i'll try to see their point...i mean...if you're walkin' and someone yell "monster" you stop...think "what's wrong??? oh yeah...maybe it's the fact that i'm covered with blood and that actually i'm eatin a dog's leg"  :razz:

Back on topic, let's discuss this picture.

You-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

Which was the topic, again?

CinuzIta said:
Lonehwolf said:
Back on topic, let's discuss this picture.

You-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

Which was the topic, again?

ahahahahahahaahahah

the topic now is what are your sexual tastes? :razz:

I liek bloody zombie kittens eating dogs! OM NOM NOM

Back
Top Bottom