Is it just me or have you been having a lot of system crashes?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been having a lot of issues with the game crashing. At first, I thought it was just the mods, so I started a new game. All the mods were disabled. And it still crashes every five seconds.

Now, it could be my computer, but I have a pretty beefy gaming rig. But for all I know, that could also be precisely the problem.

Only crashes i have had so far was because of mods. Are you sure you turned them all off? Maybe delete them to make sure and start a fresh save game

Like R4MPZY said you might want to delete your mods from the Modules folder all-together as deactivated mods have still caused crashes to the game in the past. If that doesn't work, you could try to verify the integrity of game files through steam.

Never had so many crashes and disconnects as in 1.4.1 and its "hotfix". Packetlosses occure every 1-3 mins, making the game unplayable.

I want to express my thanks to all of you! I tried your suggestions and was able to get it to work again. I'm sorry for my lost saved files, however, C'est la ve. It's not crashing on new games and my unmodded saved game was able to be salvaged.

Back
Top Bottom