is it just me or are modern units just bad

Users who are viewing this thread

ahmeddiab

Regular
so i played this mod a lot and a couple of times i got to see the modern units of the mod and when ever i played with them or against them they just seemed worthless they reload faster yeah but they can't hit anything it all and even when i used them i couldn't hit anything further than 10 meters and even it one point i used the sayazn regiments to beat a modern gashajin army while i had less numbers they shoot more bullets but 90% of them missed while my men just sniped them so what is wrong with these units/rifles or I am i somehow using them wrong

ahmeddiab said:
so i played this mod a lot and a couple of times i got to see the modern units of the mod and when ever i played with them or against them they just seemed worthless they reload faster yeah but they can't hit anything it all and even when i used them i couldn't hit anything further than 10 meters and even it one point i used the sayazn regiments to beat a modern gashajin army while i had less numbers they shoot more bullets but 90% of them missed while my men just sniped them so what is wrong with these units/rifles or I am i somehow using them wrong

they have lower profs than the other gunman

They seem pretty effective to me. I did a custom battle against an army of Gashajin modern infantry and my force got ripped apart in seconds.

They're amazing. One soldier with a bolt-action rifle can lay down the fire of a dozen musketmen. Not to to mention it doesn't take a dozen to hit something. They're expensive to maintain, but damn they are worth it.

Back
Top Bottom