is it icrease that? really? [poll]

Do you think customization-in-general(erks/visuals/abilities/functinalities, etc) increase fun?

• Sure. It does increase. Just like other factors(like combat mechanic's effect)

• Not much. Only fun thing is combat here. & Only better combat felling increases fun.

• Why do you asking a question that the answer is already known?

• Customization is not needed for Bannerlord & TDM like modes enough for mp.

• There're many content i want before customization & i gave money. Only my development direction isOK

• I think you want unique characters at field with hi-customization, and u say fun balance IS here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Btw.. I cant change words at poll to fix some wrong(thx to my cellphone) in edit mode. I didnt know that i cant edit it after a while.
That's alright, my guy. We know what you're generally trying to say, especially if English isn't your native. Plus, I know what it means to have issues with phones. Have you heard about pocket dialing? Any accidental key presses while your phone is in your pocket. Well.. I've straight up accidentally texted people with spam and bought things off google apps.. with my phone with my pocket.

As for the poll, some of the options are different but generally yeah, QoL features are highly welcomed, and giving the player freedom to customize their gameplay.. it's at the top. Alongside functionality.

That's alright, my guy. We know what you're generally trying to say, especially if English isn't your native. Plus, I know what it means to have issues with phones. Have you heard about pocket dialing? Any accidental key presses while your phone is in your pocket. Well.. I've straight up accidentally texted people with spam and bought things off google apps.. with my phone with my pocket.
I didnt hear that but saw. Accidental calls are not unusual, too. Thanks for your kind respond.
As for the poll, some of the options are different but generally yeah, QoL features are highly welcomed, and giving the player freedom to customize their gameplay.. it's at the top. Alongside functionality.
Yes, i accually know the answer by my side. But, i want to see regular forum users' reaction in poll. They may think different, or same.

Poll is on-line.
~ 1/4 of goal achieved.
Community can help the game with their pure voice as start asking

ovcb0.jpg

kDagH.jpg

Both, but especially mp(as sp has it a bit) .
For SP, yes it affects really. Last time,which I played the game if I remember correctly in 1.5.7, Perks were really effective. But for MP actually I don't care about as singleplayer as because I just play MP for having some fun. I am not a competitor in MP so I just care about basic thinks like armour's weight makes me slow or my weapon's range etc. Besides I usually don't read new info's about weapons new hit/ length values etc.

For SP, yes it affects really. Last time,which I played the game if I remember correctly in 1.5.7, Perks were really effective. But for MP actually I don't care about as singleplayer as because I just play MP for having some fun. I am not a competitor in MP so I just care about basic thinks like armour's weight makes me slow or my weapon's range etc. Besides I usually don't read new info's about weapons new hit/ length values etc.
for sp, we can see further skills for example.

and for mp.. what you said right now is the part of what i focused more. Of course, there should be competitive side of mp, too (i definetely nit againist of it. im aganist fully competitive design /which limits potential/ of mp & skipping big fun).

perks i.e. are belongs to one title of family at customization. and; armor weight & its' effect on movement speed is another title family's subject at customization. Customization is highlined main group title. And, for good dam fun gameplay; we need radical customization rework in mp's non-competetive side. This can be designed as optional (tied to server option), idk how, but we need it for sure.

Last edited:
for sp, we can see further skills for example.

and for mp.. what you said right now is the part of what i focused more. Of course, there should be competitive side of mp, too (i definetely nit againist of it. im aganist fully competitive design /which limits potential/ of mp & skipping big fun).

perks i.e. are belongs to one title of family at customization. and; armor weight & its' effect on movement speed is another title family's subject at customization. Customization is highlined main group title. And, for good dam fun gameplay; we need radical customization rework in mp's non-competetive side. This can be designed as optional (tied to server option), idk how, but we need it for sure.
I just understood what you mean. OK you are right. When I saw perks I just thought about skills, I didn't take my examples as perks. My fault. Eventually yes it is important subject which we had see new customizations about it. I agree with you, I'm changing my vote right now.
Edit: I can not change it so think my vote is the fist one

Back
Top Bottom