Is EVERYONE supposed to be wearing a crown these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

bekkilyn

Recruit
So as I've been traveling around Calradia with my most recent character working on trade and visiting all the keeps to add to my collection of nobles in the encyclopedia, I've noticed that practically everyone I talk to is wearing a crown even though the vast majority of them are not rulers of those kingdoms (and in at least one case, the ruler himself didn't have a crown). Is EVERYONE actually supposed to be wearing these? It's a bit ridiculous to see. While I appreciate the humor effect, it just doesn't seem natural for everyone to wear a crown (and oftentimes the exact same clothing as well). Frankly I'd rather have no crowns at all if it's going to be all or nothing!

I have noticed the same issue. Nobles are also given outfits regardless of genders, resulting in male nobles being given dresses that do not fit the male character model. Crowns and tiaras too.

I have noticed the same issue. Nobles are also given outfits regardless of genders, resulting in male nobles being given dresses that do not fit the male character model. Crowns and tiaras too.

I'm definitely NOT a fan of the male Disney princesses in my game either! I just hope all of this stuff wasn't deliberate since it would mean that it won't be fixed for those of us on console.

So as I've been traveling around Calradia with my most recent character working on trade and visiting all the keeps to add to my collection of nobles in the encyclopedia, I've noticed that practically everyone I talk to is wearing a crown even though the vast majority of them are not rulers of those kingdoms (and in at least one case, the ruler himself didn't have a crown). Is EVERYONE actually supposed to be wearing these? It's a bit ridiculous to see. While I appreciate the humor effect, it just doesn't seem natural for everyone to wear a crown (and oftentimes the exact same clothing as well). Frankly I'd rather have no crowns at all if it's going to be all or nothing!
I have never actually found a crown in the market, are they for starting nobles only or only appear later in the game

Back
Top Bottom