Is Crush Through Block still a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think I read somewhere that now any weapon can crush through blocks as long as the raw damage crosses some kind of threshold or something, but I can't remember where I saw it. I might have also imagined it. Is it still a thing and if so, how does it work now?

It is still a thing. It's no longer a weapon tag, it's all physics-based now depending on your weapon's weight, your enemy's weapon, relative speed and probably some other factors. I think they've toned it down so it rarely happens now because it used to occur all the time with fast moving cavalry with lances in the MP beta but I haven't seen it happen very much in SP.

It is still a thing. It's no longer a weapon tag, it's all physics-based now depending on your weapon's weight, your enemy's weapon, relative speed and probably some other factors. I think they've toned it down so it rarely happens now because it used to occur all the time with fast moving cavalry with lances in the MP beta but I haven't seen it happen very much in SP.
That makes sense and matches my vague memory of what I read. Thanks

The only time I had it happed for me was when some soldier tried to block my couch lance with their sword. I got the crush through block message in the chat box.

At the beginning of EA, I managed to Crush through weapon block in tournaments with high-speed spear/lance thrusts (not couched) from horseback, I haven't seen that in a long time, not sure if they changed anything.

I haven't seen crush through shield block yet, not sure if it is still a thing.

Back
Top Bottom