Is any bonus of the Culture Background works?

Users who are viewing this thread

MrSensei

Recruit
Hi Guys,
Sadly my 4th campaign stopped due to the game keep crashing in the same day doesn't matter how much time I go back and try to do different things :'( once I reach a certain day it will crash I tried 1.3v and 1.4v all the same.
So I am starting a new Campaign and so far I think all the Culture background wasn't working for me in the past.
So my question is do you know if they fixed any of them?
Thanks,

From what i have heard I think the Caravan price reduction works but not the trade penalty reduction and the Vandian XP bonus one. The movement are on but only the bonus horse speed one works as the game doesn't detect the terrain for the purposes of applying the speed bonus. Not sure on the Empire one

From what i have heard I think the Caravan price reduction works but not the trade penalty reduction and the Vandian XP bonus one. The movement are on but only the bonus horse speed one works as the game doesn't detect the terrain for the purposes of applying the speed bonus. Not sure on the Empire one

Yes you are right the Caravan Price reductions works I tested it myself.
I do want the movement bonus but I have played all 3 cultures (Sturgians, Khuzaits and Battanians) and didn't see any bonus in the game?

I already started a Battanians Campaign but if Khuzaits bonus movements speed is the only one working I will change to them.
There is a bonus called Feats +0.5 is that it?

Uhm , the game does detect the terrain and apply speed reductions.
Forests 100% work at least , i've noticed this 1000 times and it's also visible in the party speed icon..
The penalty is pretty nasty , 1.2+ speed reduction or something. Not sure about snows - i don't spend much time north of the wall : DDD

Think culture background fit the race concept really well , but battania/khuzait and styrgia need a significant boost.
And yes , khuzait certainly works but then again , i thought the same about Vlandia lol.

Uhm , the game defo detects the terrain. Forests 100% works at least , i've noticed this 1000 times and it's also visible in the party speed icon..
The penalty is pretty nasty , 1.2+ speed reduction or something. Not sure about snows - i don't spend much time north of the wall : DDD

Think culture background fit the race concept really well , but battania/khuzait and styrgia need a significant boost. And yes , khuzait certainly works.

I just checked the Battanian and you are right just the bonus amount is different (Feats +0.74)
I guess it was just my luck I was playing strugia for few weeks and there bonus doesn't work -_-

Thanks,

the strugia/battania ones are stoopid
and the fact that the aseria are the worse army in desert battles is also a joke
suggestion new bonuses for in-battle also bonuses remove penalty and add speed instead of reduce

Back
Top Bottom