Is 2017 still a thing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there

I wanted to know if there is still any chance of us having the game in any form before the end of this year, or do things have changed ?

I highly doubtful it. However, no one on the team has explicitly said no to my knowledge. Perhaps it's time we get a definitive "No!" from the devs.

no infact 2017 hasn't even started yet, this is actually the 5th consecutive year of 2012
the Formal Calendar of Years began hiatus in 2012 when bannerlord was announced and Regular Year Time will resume again in 2013 with bannerlords release

?️NS Marko said:
When you announce you want it to happen in 2016, but it can't happen in 2017.

I don't get it.

thats why they don't give release date. Taleworlds looks a lot like my father he says i'll be there in 5 min but i wait about 1 1/2 hour for him to come

berkyx said:
?️NS Marko said:

I don't get it.

thats why they don't give release date. Taleworlds looks a lot like my father he says i'll be there in 5 min but i wait about 1 1/2 hour for him to come

It would be even more similiar if your father said: "I might be there in some shape or form in 5 minutes."

?️NS Marko said:

I don't get it.

Yeah that's so weird.

More weird thing is, CEO of TW says they are finishing last touches, but TW cant even announce release "year". Even year is unknown, meanwhile final touches are being finished....

Maybe the "2016 in some shape or form" epic fail made TW realize their lack of experience when it comes to big projects.
I think they're too afraid to put a deadline just to find a big unexpected problem and have to move the release date back once again.

FBohler said:
I think they're too afraid to put a deadline just to find a big unexpected problem and have to move the release date back once again.

Still, it shouldn't be a problem for TW to say "game will be released until 2019"  :iamamoron:

Varrak said:
FBohler said:

Still, it shouldn't be a problem for TW to say "game will be released until 2019"  :iamamoron:

It would be if they had to delay it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom