MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am so excited for this mod!! I've been drooling over it for months  :grin:

Good job on the mod so far, looks very nice. I've always wanted to see a WWI mod; it looks like this mod will bring a new style of gameplay to M&B.

Update #16 Rigged Uniforms and Hats
Back again with another update. This time we have the uniforms from Update #15 rigged and ingame. They still lack equipment, but it shouldn't be long before that's done and ready to go. Also, there are two new hats, one shown earlier in a preview.

Rigged by Joseph.The first picture's hat has not been changed and boots have not been modified at all. BetaKnight has finished modeling new ones and in currently working on texturing them.
riggeduniformupdate_zps40b92122.jpg

Modeled by Hudson/Wolfy, Textured by Rigadoon.

M1910 Schirmmütze
schirmmutze_zpsecaa78b4.png

M1910 Feldmütze
feldmutze_zps28c64839.png

Mmmm, This looks great. I fancy myself some WW1 in mount and blade... just don't drop this project or else I'll...I'll...yell, yeah that's it, I'll yell!

Uniforms looks really good Rigadoon , well done

And here is an idea for you , Gallipoli 1915 Mod Project stopped , you can ask the Artizan for uniforms.If he give them then you can add Ottoman Empire as a new faction.He has ships , uniforms , hats and some rifles  :smile:

Awwwh yes I can't wait to play this mod, I hope there are machine guns so you have to stay in the trenches, but hopefully they act like cannons so you need more than one person to move it around. Oh yeah you should add a toothbrush mustache as well :smile:

Also does anyone remember the name of that WW1 mod for the original M&B? Maybe a little earlier time period. It's a mod that I remember because it was so epic.

Akiba356 said:
Also does anyone remember the name of that WW1 mod for the original M&B? Maybe a little earlier time period. It's a mod that I remember because it was so epic.

There was the Gallipoli mod that was epic, but unfinished. Where it had a working mortar, and of course plenty of shooting and stabbing.

Another little preview. Here's some German equipment. There are still some tweaks that need to be done before it can be added to the uniforms.
GermanEquipmentPresentation_zps807265e4.png

Also, DanyEle from Bearforce 2 recently started helping with coding work. Thanks to him we got a lot of stuff implemented and we're getting close to having a testing version.

Ehm ..

Bloc said:
And here is an idea for you , Gallipoli 1915 Mod Project stopped , you can ask the Artizan for uniforms.If he give them then you can add Ottoman Empire as a new faction.He has ships , uniforms , hats and some rifles  :smile:

Bloc said:
Ehm ..

Bloc said:

Sorry, missed that. We really aren't interested in adding an Ottoman faction right now. Perhaps in the far future. Otherwise, they don't really have much to offer us, as we both concluded some time ago.

Rigadoon said:
Sorry, missed that. We really aren't interested in adding an Ottoman faction right now. Perhaps in the far future. Otherwise, they don't really have much to offer us, as we both concluded some time ago.
Ah got it , equipments look very sexy by the way  :smile:

I was originally just going to leave you guys with that equipment render for a week or two while we prepared the next update. But an event I was attending got canceled so I just went ahead and finished it off with the extra time. Presenting German Equipment Preview++. Currently, it lacks a shovel and bayonet. This is one of the many uniform variations you'll see in the mod.

germanuniform_zpscd1a203c.png

Back
Top Bottom