Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Users who are viewing this thread

Love what you're doing with the game. When you said that this spans until the eve of the invention of gunpowder, does that means there will not be any black powder units or technology? I can pick up from the vibes and general aesthetic you're going for that the answer is probably no, but I'm still curious if gunpowder will make an appearance at all.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

I’ll never understand why some dudes like fat asses. Like… what’s there to like exactly? If my girl would have that giant ass I’d find it hard to feel horny as I squeezed it. I need to be able to fully grab it and to feel the firmness, otherwise it just feels like grabbing jelly or something

I have the full game in basically completed form but I won't release the files until I get some money. Obtained them using social engineering and some good old fashioned luck. Jacob didn't see this one coming. :---))))

Yeah anyway so I have a mega link and torrent of the game if you guys want :---))

Keep in mind it only runs on Windows for now and it does get flagged as a virus, so be warned. Who knows what trojan horse botnet limewire griftcore warez Jacobhinds injected into this gash. ;---)))))

Back
Top Bottom