Irish Pub

Users who are viewing this thread

It depends on what heaven is for him. For me, heaven is where i can find peace. To be honest i don't believe in heaven religiously.

So i believe there is different heavens for every person but i don't believe there is one heaven which is good for every person.

So in non-english forums section,  we have a "Chit-chat" topic... It's kinda weird, I guess. But nevermind I liked it!
Does anyone in here know how to play a harmonica?

I'd like to play it but i never had a harmonica. I play piano and trying to learn electric guitar. I don't have time for harmonica; if you can play it i'd like to listen it sometime.

People must say something, there is no topic stuff in my mind. We need topic that we talking about it. Cioss, i guess you like watching animes. So, which anime is you last watched? And if you watching animes so could you suggest an anime for a man who doesn't watching any anime in the past?

Maybe you wanna improve your pronunciation. I used an application for this, 'voscreen'.  For vocabulary, I'm watching the series with English subtitle on Netflix or any LEGAL sites. :razz:

Think like you are in a pub. You have your vodka bottle and talking about nothing. So as long as you talk simple, you can talk about anything in here. As long as you don't start a pub fight (like "YOU DEFEND ABDULHAMIT, YOU Sc**ndrel") you can talk about anything. Still in my opinion none of you has that English level, to talk about religion or politics.

So let's stay simple ha? Like what are your thoughts about summer, next month plans, about your investments or investment plans like there are altcoins you can invest... I searched it a lot but still can not afford that and can not get that courage to invest.

tlgklz said:
Think like you are in a pub. You have your vodka bottle and talking about nothing. So as long as you talk simple, you can talk about anything in here. As long as you don't start a pub fight (like "YOU DEFEND ABDULHAMIT, YOU Sc**ndrel") you can talk about anything. Still in my opinion none of you has that English level, to talk about religion or politics.

So let's stay simple ha? Like what are your thoughts about summer, next month plans, about your investments or investment plans like there are altcoins you can invest... I searched it a lot but still can not afford that and can not get that courage to invest.
This is pretty much it. You may talk about whatever you want, provided what you talk about is in accordance with the forum rules. But don't take it too far and turn the topic into yet another den of convoluted debate.

Back
Top Bottom