Ireland Withdrawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, after our match today against Finland where we had six, and then seven players for the match, we all agreed after the match that it would be best to withdraw from the tournament. While we enjoyed playing together even when matches didn't go our way, much of the fun from the game is lost when we are constantly searching for players whether they are just practice scrims or officials. Not only that, but we kept Finland waiting for 25 minutes trying to get players and while they were fair about it, it would be unfair of us to do this to all the teams we play.

I had hoped that seeing as we saw the tournament through last year, and that we had a reasonably large roster this year we would be safe from a lack of numbers. However, I was mistaken and I apologize that we now have to withdraw from the tournament.

Thanks to the Irish guys that did consistently show up and good luck to the other teams and the administration for the rest of the tournament.

Wish it could have go differently Kiano, despite the recent argument I still was really happy to see Ireland in the competition a second year and hope you guys could have stick together. Thanks for trying your best, may Bannelord ( :fruity: ) bring a wave of competitive and motived Irish players so you guys don't face those sort of problem in future.

Colonel Horyse said:

KaneMaB said:

Das Knecht said:

Tardet said:

Thanks for the words guys.  I think it was a tough decision, but the right one in the end.  We couldn't put up a consistent team, and it wouldn't be right or fair to others to try to keep it going any longer.  (make it 5v5 and maybe we could do it haha!) It was especially hard for myself and Brownie, as this is the only competitive tournament we play each year, but at least my wife is happy! :smile:

Wanted to say a big thank you to Pestyknight and Kiano for their effort in at least trying to get it going.

Good Luck Have Fun to everyone else.

Goldenblack said:
Thanks for the words guys.  I think it was a tough decision, but the right one in the end.  We couldn't put up a consistent team, and it wouldn't be right or fair to others to try to keep it going any longer.  (make it 5v5 and maybe we could do it haha!)
Now theres an idea.

Greedalicious said:
Goldenblack said:
Thanks for the words guys.  I think it was a tough decision, but the right one in the end.  We couldn't put up a consistent team, and it wouldn't be right or fair to others to try to keep it going any longer.  (make it 5v5 and maybe we could do it haha!)
Now theres an idea.

No.

Greedalicious said:
Goldenblack said:
Now theres an idea.

**** idea, but an idea you are right

Bauglir said:
Greedalicious said:
Goldenblack said:
Now theres an idea.

**** idea, but an idea you are right
Yes, being able to play the game sounds like a terrible idea...
Shame to hear you guys are dropping

Hope to see you guys in other NCs. You are one of the nicest teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom