[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 14.10.2020

Users who are viewing this thread

I will tell Relexan to add it back.

People are set to believe the matchfixing narrative no matter what we would say and claim. I literally never thought about it until people started crying about it on the forums, so in that regard, the damage to RM's reputation has already been done. Might as well go on to ask ourselves why it is people are complaining about it, and what it says about RM's conduct as a whole. Because I say, absolutely ****ing nothing, no matter how you look at it. The two teams most deserving of being in the final were in the final, that is all there is to it.
A team that gives default on purpose to have an easier path doesn't deserve to be in the finals. Plus it's not like the final was even a close match so who are you to tell you deserved to be in the finals? At the time you were still confident that you could beat DM, but if you look at it, Keyboard Warriors should have been the team in the finals, since they put more of a fight than your team, based on your logic.

Who cares about the ELO table though? Thing hasn't been updated in nearly a month and it means literally nothing?
:xf-mad:I'm lazy one and there's nothing to update tbh I just need to add NA up. Like for me it's whatever if peeps gonna be playing for a ranking or nah I'll always be adding tournament matches into in and yeah you shouldn't take my ranking seriously it's more like some kind of indicator.

:xf-mad:I'm lazy one and there's nothing to update tbh I just need to add NA up. Like for me it's whatever if peeps gonna be playing for a ranking or nah I'll always be adding tournament matches into in and yeah you shouldn't take my ranking seriously it's more like some kind of indicator.
:eek:
Can relate to the lazy part. Didn't mean to insult your efforts. It's a nice list to meme about but as you said, people probably shouldn't take it seriously.

Im an outsider in all this (thank god....) but!

We also heave reasons to dislike the two clans, but we would NEVER cripple competition because of stupid drama.
But your clan did cripple competition by fixing the match. If you guys didnt know it was against the rules thats another story, hopefully now you do. Its still early access and time to learn. With that said, considering the years of experience your leaders have in past tournaments, I find it hard to believe they didnt know.

A team that gives default on purpose to have an easier path doesn't deserve to be in the finals.
I like how misleading this statement sounds when the only "easier" aspect was not facing off against the other candidate to win the tournament right away. We may have underperformed in the end, but we were still the best two teams in the finals. KW played really well, but statistically speaking, we were more likely to win against DM.

I like how misleading this statement sounds when the only "easier" aspect was not facing off against the other candidate to win the tournament right away. We may have underperformed in the end, but we were still the best two teams in the finals. KW played really well, but statistically speaking, we were more likely to win against DM.
Statistically speaking you lost 9-1 and KW lost 9-5. So no, you weren't more likely to win against DM. Also, if you wanna talk about stats, you only reached second place of the group stage.

Statistically speaking you lost 9-1 and KW lost 9-5. So no, you weren't more likely to win against DM. Also, if you wanna talk about stats, you only reached second place of the group stage.
I am not wasting any more breath explaining how stupid everything you say is. The only reason I posted anything here is because of the dumbasses trying to push this whole ""matchfixing"" crap as a reason to excommunicate us from the clan scene, while it was all set in motion by people who didn't like RM to begin with.

There's a saying from GTA... Respect is everything. And so it is here. If you lose your reputation, you are in trouble. While I do not share the sentiment that RM was the only trouble maker my tournament (BEAST#1) had, I do agree that repairing a destroyed reputation is a difficult task.

Once you flush your reputation down the toilet it's difficult to repair it. It is not hostile behavior if it's pointed out that RM has shown unsportsmanlike behavior in the past, but to repair the damage done might be difficult.
I wish best of luck to those guys trying to do it. It's hard work.

Last edited:
I am not wasting any more breath explaining how stupid everything you say is. The only reason I posted anything here is because of the dumbasses trying to push this whole ""matchfixing"" crap as a reason to excommunicate us from the clan scene, while it was all set in motion by people who didn't like RM to begin with.
There is no stat showing that you deserved to be in the final more than KW. If you refer to training matches, then those are training matches so who cares. Moreover, your record seems to be tampered with so no, there are no ****ing stats that give you the right to give a default to reach the finals. You should be ashamed for thinking you rightfully deserved to be in the finals. That's arrogant and pathetic, especially when you see the result of the final.

What do you know about destroying reputation, I destroyed Ciiges and Gibby's reputation on bannelord in two posts

I didn't fear losing to DM at any point, but had they taken us out before top 8, it would literally just have been DM stomping their way to victory. Is that what you wanted to see? Easy for you to say, as you never stood a chance against either team.
Isn't that what happened?You got 9-1d in the finals, wasn't that a stomp?Bruh, there is no would, DM stomped everyone to victory even with your very generous act to try to stop them later than you should have.
The only reason I posted anything here is because of the dumbasses trying to push this whole ""matchfixing"" crap as a reason to excommunicate us from the clan scene, while it was all set in motion by people who didn't like RM to begin with.
I personally haven't seen any clan proposing to other clans not to play RM,no one is trying to excommunicate you from the scene.
As a matter of fact i also haven't seen any admins from beast discussing about matchfixing when it happened, you've been literally allowed to play the second season of this tournament after showing 0 respect towards other clans by willingly default a match to have an easier bracket.
This is simply the result of your action, you acted with no sportsmanship so you now have to live with it instead of crying about it on the forum.
You jumped in this thread, created more drama and pretend other clans to do what you want to. Good luck with that:unsure:?

0 respect towards other clans
no sportsmanship
Alright, I guess I should just give up. If a defaulted match provokes this kind of reaction, it can only be blamed on the damaged reputation RM had previously. I think all effort would fall on deaf ears for now. I'll just let it sit and hope we can conduct ourselves better from now on (I guess?).

There is no stat showing that you deserved to be in the final more than KW. If you refer to training matches, then those are training matches so who cares. Moreover, your record seems to be tampered with so no, there are no ****ing stats that give you the right to give a default to reach the finals. You should be ashamed for thinking you rightfully deserved to be in the finals. That's arrogant and pathetic, especially when you see the result of the final.
As for you, I don't care to respond to any of your points. I don't care about your opinion and I have nothing to prove to you. You chime in with surface observations while representing no clan and not even being EU. I should just block you. Have a nice day.

There's a saying from GTA... Respect is everything. And so it is here. If you lose your reputation, you are in trouble. While I do not share the sentiment that RM was the only trouble maker my tournament (BEAST#1) had, I do agree that repairing a destroyed reputation is a difficult task.

Once you flush your reputation down the toilet it's difficult to repair it. It is not hostile behavior if it's pointed out that RM has shown unsportsmanlike behavior in the past, but to repair the damage done might be difficult.
I wish best of luck to those guys trying to do it. It's hard work.
Well but my point is that it is a cheap excuse to deny elo matches with the biggest competitor because of reputation. And the reputation that we have is that we want to avoid DM.

Well but my point is that it is a cheap excuse to deny elo matches with the biggest competitor because of reputation. And the reputation that we have is that we want to avoid DM.
It's merely the consequence of what happened and how it was perceived by the community. I know it sucks, as I already told you and Pacemaker it's going to take time to fix this.

Alright, I guess I should just give up. If a defaulted match provokes this kind of reaction, it can only be blamed on the damaged reputation RM had previously. I think all effort would fall on deaf ears for now. I'll just let it sit and hope we can conduct ourselves better from now on (I guess?).

As for you, I don't care to respond to any of your points. I don't care about your opinion and I have nothing to prove to you. You chime in with surface observations while representing no clan and not even being EU. I should just block you. Have a nice day.
See, you are not even capable of explaining why you think RM was entitled to be in the finals. The thing is that the best teams don't have to use shortcuts to reach their goal. Your team didn't give a default to make the final more entertaining for the spectators, they gave a default to have a chance to reach the final. Your arrogance makes you think that you should have been in the final, but the truth is that your behavior and your pathetic performance are not worthy of a team that reaches the finals. By all means, block me, I don't care, but don't hide your team's mistakes by acting like a victim. You guys chose your own fate.

PS: I represent the Rittenhouse and I am European :smile:

Redemption through humiliation. Jufasto and Relexan have to record apology video for matchfixing and lying. Then we will mAyBe welcome you to the community again.

Redemption through humiliation. Jufasto and Relexan have to record apology video for matchfixing and lying. Then we will mAyBe welcome you to the community again.
Consider that DM provoked this drama for their own entertainment. The drama is gone for 2 months, we changed everything that was bad before.
This whole thing is not fair to the four RM members who did not get provoked by you. You basically force us to stop playing the game.
Why exactly should I play the game anymore if the biggest challenge, the most fun matchup is denied because you want an apology from people that you also treated like ****? You are killing this game, atleast its potential and the elo list is pointless aswell because of you.

Atleast its potential and the elo list is pointless aswell because of you.
Tbh if matches on clan tab would be public(like on merceneries) it would make ELO more worthy and I would be adding them up, but dunno I'll have to contact devs on PM or make some kind of petition on forums.

Back
Top Bottom