[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 14.10.2020

Users who are viewing this thread

As part of the other second best team according to that chart, I would like to say that DM has not been avoiding the second best team.

What is this pathetic effort to guilt trip us for eternity? What do you want Jufasto to do? Pay reparations to the poor clans of the opposite bracket?
Maybe like...ya know, at least actually admitting that wasn't the right thing to do? So far it has just been you and Aprikosenmann either denying it completly or claiming that it doesn't matter.

We will not give you guys what you want from us to want. Again Hairless want some drama i guess there is no malicious thing on Jufasto's quote. Don't start again no sense and aimless bull****s. If you gonna do that we will not answer.

You are avoiding the part about declining matches against RM?
What is this pathetic effort to guilt trip us for eternity? What do you want Jufasto to do? Pay reparations to the poor clans of the opposite bracket?
What about avoiding the second best team for 2 months to stay at the top of the your Elo Table?
ozGAnkr.png

Common Hairless we took enough steps in the direction of peace and war will never ever be ignited again no matter how often you prick us.
Enough is enough.
Our biggest mistake is to even answer you :grin:
3 of you responding in the speed of light proves how painfull is it to admit your mistakes. Deal is simple. I'm not satisfied until jufasto makes a video apology about the default. Before that happens you won't be forgiven.

Anyway guys, I am not here the argue with you or getting provoked by you like before. I will not get manipulated by you to start another drama. My point is if you guys want to clanwar against us, you can tell that you don't want get results shared and we will not share the results. Simple and effective, have a good day everyone :grin:

Anyway guys, I am not here the argue with you or getting provoked by you like before. I will not get manipulated by you to start another drama. My point is if you guys want to clanwar against us, you can tell that you don't want get results shared and we will not share the results. Simple and effective, have a good day everyone :grin:
Nice to see you working on the issues, but I'd suggest switching things so that the default is no publish, and if you want to publish something, you ask the other team about it. just my 2 cents.

I think for the NA teams you may have missed NABB semis and finals. For AWH and DoF it should be 8 games not 6 by my count. I'm happy to provide ss if that's the case.
Yeah I did I just couldnt find this thread, just tell me who was playing and who won, tyvm in advance.

Back
Top Bottom