[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 14.10.2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys,
I just wanted to say that at least in my opinion this elo table works best when only taking tournament matches into account. Because people can just arrange matches against teams they know they'd win against.
@Indi4N
Have you considered making an official match elo only list?
About the RM drama, just stop it please, it's enough, shouldn't punish a whole team for the action of 1-2 people. To RM, we wanna fight you, but we having technical troubles atm, and the way you want to play (official, elo,Youtube Videos) forces us to play with our best squad only, no need to embarrass ourselves.

About the RM drama, just stop it please, it's enough, shouldn't punish a whole team for the action of 1-2 people. To RM, we wanna fight you, but we having technical troubles atm, and the way you want to play (official, elo,Youtube Videos) forces us to play with our best squad only, no need to embarrass ourselves.
I'd like to add that we maintained this position quite long so far and that we usually don't back down from challenges unless our hands are forced like now.

Hello guys,
I just wanted to say that at least in my opinion this elo table works best when only taking tournament matches into account. Because people can just arrange matches against teams they know they'd win against.
@Indi4N
I really appreciate your words.
I mean the table could work if people would accept and ask elo matches also against better teams (like we do). Avoiding scary opponents for the sake of elo points is similar to matchfixing for easier tournament path.
And if any clan does not want us to make videos about training matches you can just tell us.

The Nr1 team should be forced to play against the second best team once a month or so.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
@Indi4N
Official match elo list only? What do you mean only tournament matches? If so here it is, I can just remove KW vs RM match and it would be a full tournament ELO

Official match elo list only? What do you mean only tournament matches? If so here it is, I can just remove KW vs RM match and it would be a full tournament ELO
That's what i mean, so far only those two had elomatch, but in case more is coming up.

The Nr1 team should be forced to play against the second best team once a month or so.
I fancy how you want to enforce that without a tournament.
Regarding the rest: BEAST#2 will kick off soon. I do understand the idea that once the ladder is in full swing I'd not really would like to show my direct opponent/rival what I am capable off before I can employ it. And if in due time both opponents meet, there is nothing to complaint about this method as well, as Firunien explained to you when he declined the match request Risen Manifest forwarded to us when BEAST#1 was running.

Yeah we just have different approaches to the game. I generally dont like focusing on the tournament instead of improvement. In every E sport the top teams are scriming all the time even thought they will play against each other for large prizepools later.

I'd not really would like to show my direct opponent/rival what I am capable off

Yeah this seems to be DMs strat. What I did not really like was when Woj was playing undercover for RS in the last training match and they did not even ask us if it's ok for us. So DM denys us but then they gather information about us like this.
He did not even understand why this is not really a gentle move...

Yeah we just have different approaches to the game. I generally dont like focusing on the tournament instead of improvement. In every E sport the top teams are scriming all the time even thought they will play against each other for large prizepools later.

Yeah this seems to be DMs strat. What I did not really like was when Woj was playing undercover for RS in the last training match and they did not even ask us if it's ok for us. So DM denys us but then they gather information about us like this.
He did not even understand why this is not really a gentle move...

What a mong. U realy think the first thing i did after the match with RS it was talking about ur strategy or composition? Man nobody give a f*ck about this i came only because i wanted to play and RS was looking for a 6th player

This reason was only brought during the last two week of the tournament, which i propose is the same for real e-sport teams. We have the same approach generally we play against the best possible enemy, we play DM,RS,KW,DoF, the only team we dont play is RM because every loss published everywhere as i said before, also it seems your Leadership wants to keep it that way since they just very recently put up their made up stats again. I feel sorry for everybody else in your team, i know what you want, playing the best possible enemys to improve, i feel the same way. I dont even know why your leaders are doing that again, Relexan has to prove nothing he already did prove he is among the best in M&B franchise.

What Woj did is a bad move, not that it would have huge impact, but i think its just really poor sportsmanship considering the situation between your teams.

We have the same approach generally we play against the best possible enemy, we play DM,RS,KW,DoF, the only team we dont play is RM because every loss published everywhere as i said before, also it seems your Leadership wants to keep it that way since they just very recently put up their made up stats again.
To back my clan mate up on this:
I do not understand why this **** is back again. Any explanation by @Jufasto or @Champion Relexan Forzen on this matter would be cool, but a real explanation and please no pile of half-assed excuses to why DR is listed with at least five completley made up matches, what do you need to proof? We made peace on that matter a couple of weeks ago, but this "peace" in my opinion has been broken and it seems like the Leadership of RM is not able to do a good change on this topic. I do feel sorry for Aprikosenmann and Pacemaker in this regard. But this time I will stick to my guns.

If I could offer a piece of advice: Just take these stupid stats down. Nobody believes in them anyway.

And remember: Respect is everything.

Last edited:
Hmm, I have read the all posts so far and i want to write something.
@TheBard @Firunien We can have training matches when your team is ready to do 6v6 and we will not publish the score whatsoever. (Youtube video or forum post) Bard told me his team isn't available to do clanwar for some reasons and i respect that. That's why I said when you are available we can do it. :grin:

Other than that we have done couple clanwars with Res and we didn't publish any of them. We also did clanwars with KW and we didn't publish any of them either. Guys, you can simply ask us not to publish the result and we won't it's that easy :p

Since we have won against DM1 at the first week of Beast 2 i hope DM will accept clanwars against us and stop boycotting us. Thanks to Indian, we did clanwar with DM2 after our Beast 2 match with DM1. We also didn't publish the result/score of RM vs DM2.

As far as i understood, so far the clans who are boycotting RM and not doing any clanwar are : DM1, DoF and DR1. The Bard told me his excuse so i respect that and wait for his team to be ready but I am still waiting a response from DM1 and DoF to arrange a clanwar against us. As i said, if you don't want to get your clanwar result published, simply tell to me and we will not publish it.

Edit: Relexan is writing results to our clan page but if you ask us not the write results or not to make a video about it. We will not :grin: Also, about DM Hairless never asked permission from us to live stream or make youtube videos the previous matches we have played :smile:

Hmm, I have read the all posts so far and i want to write something.
@TheBard @Firunien We can have training matches when your team is ready to do 6v6 and we will not publish the score whatsoever. (Youtube video or forum post) Bard told me his team isn't available to do clanwar for some reasons and i respect that. That's why I said when you are available we can do it. :grin:

Other than that we have done couple clanwars with Res and we didn't publish any of them. We also did clanwars with KW and we didn't publish any of them either. Guys, you can simply ask us not to publish the result and we won't it's that easy :p

Since we have won against DM1 at the first week of Beast 2 i hope DM will accept clanwars against us and stop boycotting us. Thanks to Indian, we did clanwar with DM2 after our Beast 2 match with DM1. We also didn't publish the result/score of RM vs DM2.

As far as i understood, so far the clans who are boycotting RM and not doing any clanwar are : DM1, DoF and DR1. The Bard told me his excuse so i respect that and wait for his team to be ready but I am still waiting a response from DM1 and DoF to arrange a clanwar against us. As i said, if you don't want to get your clanwar result published, simply tell to me and we will not publish it.

Edit: Relexan is writing results to our clan page but if you ask us not the write results or not to make a video about it. We will not :grin: Also, about DM Hairless never asked permission from us to live stream or make youtube videos the previous matches we have played :smile:
You are avoiding the part about giving defaults to get better ladder on purpose?

You are avoiding the part about giving defaults to get better ladder on purpose?
What about avoiding the second best team for 2 months to stay at the top of the your Elo Table?
ozGAnkr.png

Common Hairless we took enough steps in the direction of peace and war will never ever be ignited again no matter how often you prick us.
Enough is enough.
Our biggest mistake is to even answer you :grin:

Back
Top Bottom