[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 14.10.2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Where can I find week5 results?

You can find them on the NABB group here. However, I'll post the R5 and QF results here to be helpful.

NOTE: I'm almost certain that the score for PS Flying Cougars vs Knock Out (round 5) is incorrect -- KO actually forfeited to PSFC. Ask anyone and they'll confirm.

You can find them on the NABB group here. However, I'll post the R5 and QF results here to be helpful.

NOTE: I'm almost certain that the score for PS Flying Cougars vs Knock Out (round 5) is incorrect -- KO actually forfeited to PSFC. Ask anyone and they'll confirm.

Knock Out is KO1 or is it KO2?

KO1 = Knock Out
KO2 = Kock Out
Alrighty tyvm

EU
JQpstch.png

NA
C13BVh0.png

If I ****ed something up with NA lemme know here's a matches I've added today
qXbMouM.png

I've brought this up to my fellow moderators and we're having a word about it. May or may not have lead to some more ideas on our end, I'd guess we come to a decision soon™
Yeah, sauce it up!

Update on EU
rbJruKz.png

Delted a few clans that are not playing anymore I'll delete all of the others later on.

When NA semifinals are done some1 from NA just msg me and I'll update ya ELO

I had big hopes for this List, but they are gone by now. The elo list only has any value if the clans are playing for it.
l0mdW4L.png

DM1 and DoF openly say that they will never play against RM. I can understand that there was drama on a personal level between some members but ruining competition because of it does not seem reasonable to me. Im glad that BEAST#2 will finally force one match between the teams atleast.

You can think of us what you want but we want to actually play the game. And you can be sure that we would accept elo matches with any clan even when we are at place 1.

You can think of us what you want but we want to actually play the game.

Then your leaders should have thought about this before throwing their clans reputation in the trash. It's been explained enough by now to you and Pace why no one really gives a **** about fighting RM, but one last time: Both these teams have wins recorded vs RM, RM does not record those as losses. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other random clans in there that won against RM also. So in that case, fighting RM is a lose lose because even if you win they won't acknowledge it. It's being a bad loser and dishonest to the community to proclaim themselves undefeated when they have been defeated. Oh well, they got their just dessert when DM 9-1'd them in the finals of BEAST, streamed and recorded and literally unavoidable to acknowledge their loss now.

In any case, the clan system ingame will replace this with it's own ELO system where RM can farm it's ELO fighting bottom feeders to boost it's wins. And I don't say this as a member of DM, this is my opinion only, whether it reflects how others feel or not is up to them.

I'm surprised RM is even allowed to still play in the next edition of BEAST after the clear matchfixing.
Also with the way RM's leadership handles matches, putting their wins on the forums but not their losses, being really unfriendly towards other clans,... I wouldn't recommend any team to even play a trainingmatch vs RM and especially not an ELO match.

I'm surprised RM is even allowed to still play in the next edition of BEAST after the clear matchfixing.
Also with the way RM's leadership handles matches, putting their wins on the forums but not their losses, being really unfriendly towards other clans,... I wouldn't recommend any team to even play a trainingmatch vs RM and especially not an ELO match.
Ok, enough bull**** is enough.
putting their wins on the forums but not their losses
Which ones? Link me to them and I will make sure they are added.

**** off. Everyone knew the tournament would be decided with DM vs. RM, there were clear power gaps with the teams signed up for this tournament. For that reason, there should have been a double elimination bracket, but alas, there wasn't. So now you paragons of sportsmanship come out of the woodworks to convict us for the biggest no brainer move given the circumstances. I didn't fear losing to DM at any point, but had they taken us out before top 8, it would literally just have been DM stomping their way to victory. Is that what you wanted to see? Easy for you to say, as you never stood a chance against either team.

being really unfriendly towards other clans
We were never unreasonably toxic towards ANY clan. Not even Relexan or Jufasto. We were always friendly to anyone who treated us with the same respect. Good job making more stupid **** up that you can add to your anti-RM propaganda wall.

I wouldn't recommend any team to even play a trainingmatch vs RM and especially not an ELO match.
Yes, your lies are facts, and based on those, other clans with no opinions of us should just follow suit. This behaviour is more repulsive than anything RM members have done, in case you don't see it.

Pathetic liar. My opinion of you is rock bottom.

I dont really care about all this drama and try to stay out of it. I just have a single shower thought. Why are there lots and lots of clans accusing RM and not a single one defending it. Isnt that weird? Not a single allied clan joins to defend, while seemingly the entire community is up and arms against RM. All those clans are accused of lieing and witch hunting RM. I am not proclamaining to know any truce before people are comming after me. All I am saying is, that it is very weird, that all other Clans are accused of Bad Sports, Lieing and more by RM while noone outside of RM defends RM and the whole community is up and arms againt them. Thats at least how I see, could be wrong.
Please dont insult me or hunt me.

Last edited:
Which ones? Link me to them and I will make sure they are added.

**** off. Everyone knew the tournament would be decided with DM vs. RM, there were clear power gaps with the teams signed up for this tournament. For that reason, there should have been a double elimination bracket, but alas, there wasn't. So now you paragons of sportsmanship come out of the woodworks to convict us for the biggest no brainer move given the circumstances. I didn't fear losing to DM at any point, but had they taken us out before top 8, it would literally just have been DM stomping their way to victory. Is that what you wanted to see? Easy for you to say, as you never stood a chance against either team.
I mean I am still waiting for official RM reply to this, but seeing as the match fixing to you is a no brainer, I think it's as close as we can get to admitting you've done it without actually saying the words "Yes we did it!".
So is it finally official that you gave default loss to MoB in order to avoid DM?
Not trying to create drama, but since admins didn't really push for an official statement on this matter I i think it's gentleman like to actually say what was the truth, no?

I will tell Relexan to add it back.

I mean I am still waiting for official RM reply to this, but seeing as the match fixing to you is a no brainer, I think it's as close as we can get to admitting you've done it without actually saying the words "Yes we did it!".
People are set to believe the matchfixing narrative no matter what we would say and claim. I literally never thought about it until people started crying about it on the forums, so in that regard, the damage to RM's reputation has already been done. Might as well go on to ask ourselves why it is people are complaining about it, and what it says about RM's conduct as a whole. Because I say, absolutely ****ing nothing, no matter how you look at it. The two teams most deserving of being in the final were in the final, that is all there is to it.

We also heave reasons to dislike the two clans, but we would NEVER cripple competition because of stupid drama.

Just IMAGINE RM was place 1 at the elo leaderboard and DM and DoF were asking us weekly for Elo Match and we would deny all the time because we don't like them either. The hate would be real.
"RM avoiding better teams to maintain Top 1 spot"
"RM afraid to loose"
"RM Pussys"
"RM trying to avoid looses in Match History"

But when DM avoids the second best team its.
"They deserve it because they did not list a NA loss"
"They give default in a tournament so that the two best clans will meet in the final 2 months ago"
"They insulted us"
If things like that are a valid excuse to eliminate the entire functionality of the Elo Table I don't know where competitive bannerlord will end.

We offered that before the final because we play this game nomatter if we win or loose. And we still stand with it.

And Mabons says things like this:
where RM can farm it's ELO fighting bottom feeders to boost it's wins
Unbelievable

In the end I can say that NO ONE wants RM to ACTUALLY CHANGE. They want to hate us forever and that's it. And I also have to say that we are even admitting more than we have to. The whole drama was not initiated by us, it was the result of provocation.

Last edited:
All of what you're complaining about has come because of RMs (leaderships) behaviour in the past, but you're still here defending it. Maybe change that, and peoples opinions towards you will also change.

I don't feel much like arguing with you people anymore so this might be my last post on the topic, but I didn't want to leave things unadressed either because, in your words:
Ok, enough bull**** is enough.

Never stood a chance against either team you say. At that point, why have a league then? Why not just have a weekly RM vs DM match?
BEAST#1 had a few weird rules, and maybe double elimination would have been a better choice. But that's not how the tournament was set up, and you blatantly went against it when you fixed your match. Please stop denying it, we all know the screenshot of Relexan admiting it.
"If we didn't do it then DM would have just stomped their way to finals" is quite frankly a pathetic excuse. They did that either way, just that they didn't squash RM on their way there, they did it in the finals. What you did was throw off the other bracket you went to because of your matchfixing. Any of the teams you played had a chance to go to finals, yet they lost that because RM wanted a better chance to go to the finals and didn't care one bit about sportsmanship. 10 years of warband, never needed a rule against matchfixing. Guess there's a first for everything.

We were never unreasonably toxic towards ANY clan. Not even Relexan or Jufasto. We were always friendly to anyone who treated us with the same respect. Good job making more stupid **** up that you can add to your anti-RM propaganda wall.
So what's justifying your behaviour towards DoF? Please, point out for me. Here, Steam, wherever.

In your own words, again:
Pathetic liar. My opinion of you is rock bottom.

People are set to believe the matchfixing narrative no matter what we would say and claim. I literally never thought about it until people started crying about it on the forums, so in that regard, the damage to RM's reputation has already been done. Might as well go on to ask ourselves why it is people are complaining about it, and what it says about RM's conduct as a whole. Because I say, absolutely ****ing nothing, no matter how you look at it.
There's a screenshot of Relexan admiting to it though? Stop claiming it didn't happen, because it did. RM gave a default win to MoB to end up in the opposite bracket to DM1. Relexan admitted to it. I can't post the screenshot but I can send it to you elsewhere if you like.

The two teams most deserving of being in the final were in the final, that is all there is to it.
That, again, is pathetic reasoning. The league was set up in a way that you wouldn't have gone to finals had you played all of your matches normally, even if you're the second best clan. You circumvented that by defaulting your match. Why the admins are still allowing you to play is beyond me.

We also heave reasons to dislike the two clans, but we would NEVER cripple competition because of stupid drama.
Again, please point out to me what DoF has done to you.

Just IMAGINE RM was place 1 at the elo leaderboard and DM and DoF were asking us weekly for Elo Match and we would deny all the time because we don't like them either. The hate would be real.
"RM avoiding better teams to maintain Top 1 spot"
"RM afraid to loose"
"RM Pussys"
"RM trying to avoid looses in Match History"
To me it seems DoF doesn't care about ELO matches nearly as much as you do, sorry to break it to you. Also, your last quote there... yeah, RM would never try to keep losses out of their match history...

But when DM avoids the second best team its.
"They deserve it because they did not list a NA loss"
"They give default in a tournament so that the two best clans will meet in the final 2 months ago"
"They insulted us"
If things like that are a valid excuse to eliminate the entire functionality of the Elo Table I don't know where competitive bannerlord will end.
Who cares about the ELO table though? Thing hasn't been updated in nearly a month and it means literally nothing? We don't play matches against you because we don't like how toxic of a clan you are, deal with it.

In the end I can say that NO ONE wants RM to ACTUALLY CHANGE. They want to hate us forever and that's it. And I also have to say that we are even admitting more than we have to. The whole drama was not initiated by us, it was the result of provocation.
I'd be happy for RM to become part of the normal MP scene, but that's a change RM needs to make, not we. The behaviour of your leaders (mainly Relexan, partly Jufasto and Koso) is something I haven't seen be defended by ANYONE outside of RM. You could go on and say "mistakes were made, we're sorry for it, let's move on" yet you're still here defending their behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom