[IPoints] ELO Raitings for clans NA&EU UPDATED 14.10.2020

Users who are viewing this thread

NABB has all the matches documented. There is a challonge bracket but it isn’t accurate after week 4 so for week 5 you will have to use the other post.
I'll add week 5 matches, when they are done with them.
Ranking so far
ZcRLqeL.png

I was wondering if it is possible to consider the round result. You could treat a 3-2 as 3 wins and 2 looses however the sequence would be important right?

I was wondering if it is possible to consider the round result. You could treat a 3-2 as 3 wins and 2 looses however the sequence would be important right?
I would have to test it out and if it would work I would put it in. But I dunno if I would be able to add this up to current ELO maybe for "season 2" or something

A lil announcement sorry for double-post but, I hope a moderators won't get angry, if you're willing to play official matches for ELO against each other you can do it now just arrange a match ask enemy leader if he's willing to play for an ELO and just give me a screenshots of matches & a chat with a leader something like that is enough.
Via PM or my steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/Real_Indian/
RrL93kK.png

Current ranking
1V00f95.png

If ranking gets enough intrest I'll update every 3-7 days

I've brought this up to my fellow moderators and we're having a word about it. May or may not have lead to some more ideas on our end, I'd guess we come to a decision soon™

Back
Top Bottom