Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

vladro68

Recruit
This is my sad story,
I meet Ira when she travelled to Lycaron and proposed to marriage. Sure, she agreed. Then found Rhagaea and she blessed us.
After the marriage Ira was last seen in... Ortysia. What the ****, why Ortysia??? Where is common sense and logic??? Important note: at the moment Western and Southern Empires at war...
But OK, travelled to Ortysia, prepared to accept my honey into party but... she doesn't appear in Ortysia. Not in tavern, not in keep, even not in prison!
Clan's screen and Ira's profile assures me that she is in Ortysia... May be, may be... she is invisible and silent...

Link to the save file is attached:

You should note that the link you shared requests an authorization in order to download its content, maybe you should make it public.

Also in the meanwhile I may have a workaround for your bug so you can get your wife back, I haven't tested it tho.

- Enable cheats (Documents => Mount and Blade II Bannerlord => Configs => open engine_config.txt and edit "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1")

- Go in game, load your save, open the console by pressing CTRL + ² (or CTRL + SHIFT + ~ it depends on your keyboard layout), then write :
campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement [exact name of the NPC] | [place you want to teleport her to]

Example :
campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement Myuri | Sargoth (the | is necessary)

I found this solution here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/companion-stuck-in-unreachable-area.414059/

Last edited:
You should note that the link you shared requests an authorization in order to download its content, maybe you should make it public.

Also in the meanwhile I may have a workaround for your bug so you can get your wife back, I haven't tested it tho.

- Enable cheats (Documents => Mount and Blade II Bannerlord => Configs => open engine_config.txt and edit "cheat_mode = 0" to "cheat_mode = 1")

- Go in game, load your save, open the console by pressing CTRL + ² (or CTRL + SHIFT + ~ it depends on your keyboard layout), then write :

Example :

I found this solution here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/companion-stuck-in-unreachable-area.414059/
Thanks for help, did it.
Infirst, developers console opens by Alt + ~ now.
Insecond it doesn't work because of ... Unknown command eror. Tried campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement Ira | Seonon and Campaign.Teleport_Hero_To_Settlement Ira | Seonon ...

Last edited:
Thanks for help, did it.
Infirst, developers console opens by Alt + ~ now.
Insecond it doesn't work because of ... Unknown command eror. Tried campaign.teleport_hero_to_settlement Ira | Seonon and Campaign.Teleport_Hero_To_Settlement Ira | Seonon ...
I just tried and yes indeed it doesn't seem to exist anymore...
I have tried another command that should do it tho (funny note, I tried it on myself and it duplicated my character lol)
campaign.take_hero_prisoner [the name of the person you wish to capture] [your name here]
Example :
campaign.take_hero_prisoner Ira vladro68
Or maybe it's the opposite I can't remember, if it doesn't work then you know you need to switch the two names =_=
Then you can just release her, I think it shouldn't impact on your relationship with her, but just in case save your game

I have tried another command that should do it tho (funny note, I tried it on myself and it duplicated my character lol)

Example :

Or maybe it's the opposite I can't remember, if it doesn't work then you know you need to switch the two names =_=
Then you can just release her, I think it shouldn't impact on your relationship with her, but just in case save your game
Successfully captured her, but don't see any option to release...

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Example :

ohhh ty you solved my problem ira was taken capture by looters so she was a prisoner but in the clan tab it said se was last seen at a city that my faction owned what didnt make sence so it was bugged i waited like 30 days still the same. after i tried this and sold her in the tavern district it said ira has been released cuz of ransom being paid.

Back
Top Bottom