Resolved Invincible child soldiers bug

Users who are viewing this thread

mattywayway

Recruit
I searched the forums and only found one other reference to a bug with child soldiers, but it wasn't similar to what I'm experiencing.
Randomly when I attack an enemy army or castle, there will be child soldiers in the enemy army. They always appear under the 'watchman' category of soldier. It is usually impossible to tell they are in the enemy army until the entire enemy army has been defeated, however the child soldiers are invincible and also don't surrender. This makes any battle that they appear in impossible to win as they will just keep killing my soldiers, can't be defeated, and won't surrender.
I have the current version installed (e1.3.1)
I am running the following mods, which I updated yesterday (May 13th)
ModLib v1.3.4
Developer Console v1.3.2
zFemaleTroopTrees_Branched e1.0.5
Gay Marriage Mod b1.0.1
Hideout Party Limit Removed 90 e1.0.3
Smith Forever v1.0.3
Save Missing Module Fix v1.0.1

Can you delete the modifications and try reproducing this again? I am pretty sure this issue is happening because of the modifications.

You can read more about why we can't support modifications here.

Thanks for the response. I figured that it most likely related to modifications but was curious to see if anyone running a vanilla version had experienced the same issue. I haven't tried to reproduce sans modifications, but also haven't had the issue in a while. I found the easiest solution for the time being was to use the cheat code to kill all enemy soldiers if it turned out the only enemy soldier left was a child combatant.

Glad to hear you can continue playing. Will change this topic as solved. You can create another topic or send a message to this one if this issue happens on vanilla version of the game.

I have the same problem right now. I tried to delete all mods and installed again but nothing changed. What should i do?

i dont even know how a bug like this can exist, its ridiculous i cant win any tournament if there is even one child soldier in it because they are invincible, there has to be a way to actually fix it this is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom