Invest in Future Enemy Towns?

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
This has probably been asked dozens of times before, but I couldn't find a stickied FAQ or had any idea of what to search on, the search button has never been my friend...

So the question is: If I have started a business in a town that doesn't belong to my faction and then later our factions go to war against eachother, will I still receive my earnings? Or will I have to wait for them to make peace? Got about 80k now and have to invest them on something, we only have three towns so far.

Problem. No I dont get them. One of our towns just got taken and it says I wont get the money from my vinepress there anymore. I play Imperium Romanum, could that be the problem?

probably, with native i just got the money, well, i haven't played native in a while, and my winepresses and stuff are usually safe, so im not hundred percent sure, but at least 90 percent

I'm srr if it really doesn't work

thomasNL01 said:
probably, with native i just got the money, well, i haven't played native in a while, and my winepresses and stuff are usually safe, so im not hundred percent sure, but at least 90 percent

I'm srr if it really doesn't work

In native your business is taken over if you're at war until the end of hostilities, you don't get the money.

Well that answers that question, now: When I start my own kingdom in Brytenwalda, can I choose what troops I want to recruit?

No you will recruit whatever is native to the region you established your kingdom in.  Although even in the last version you could send your Marshall around to other areas to recruit troops from different regions if you are looking for particular troops, I assume they kept that feature.

dutch81 said:
No you will recruit whatever is native to the region you established your kingdom in.  Although even in the last version you could send your Marshall around to other areas to recruit troops from different regions if you are looking for particular troops, I assume they kept that feature.

Oh okay... In Imperium when the romans conquered a village- you can hire Romans from there, but whenever they lose it- it turns back to Aillits and stuff...

I suppose I should ask this particular question in the respective section!

Back
Top Bottom