Inverting the inputs of combat

Users who are viewing this thread

inverse attack direction (not inverse input) is used by many players and u can try it and see if it feels more natural.
People also use movement keys attack direction which also works, feel free to try these

inverse attack direction (not inverse input) is used by many players and u can try it and see if it feels more natural.
People also use movement keys attack direction which also works, feel free to try these

Thanks for your input and I'm well aware of the different input systems available, they do however not fix the issue, simply just switches the problems.

Thanks for your input and I'm well aware of the different input systems available, they do however not fix the issue, simply just switches the problems.
The directional stuff eventually becomes muscle memory with practice, mastering the inputs is what makes the game so rewarding

The directional stuff eventually becomes muscle memory with practice, mastering the inputs is what makes the game so rewarding
I've already discussed that with Mabons on the forums and privately, where I explained to him it's not about muscle memory or getting used to something. It's a flaw in its design that encourages errors in gameplay. Good for you that you find it rewarding but the design can still be improved. [Edited spelling]

Back
Top Bottom