Inventory Management => Teamstering

Users who are viewing this thread

MeAndMeVSU

Recruit
When I think of Inventory Management I think of some one knowing how to fold their socks the right way to fit all their stuff into a suit case. (a valuable skill no doubt but insufficient to the task of looting/trading)

In my thought the player could increase this skill that would allow them to handle larger quantities of pack mounts to help supply their armies and trade. If you wanted to you could also differentiate different kinds of pack mounts that can hold more gear, help the party to move faster or keep precious inventory safe should you fall in combat. The player would start off with one or a few normal mounts. (perhaps one that could hold 3 items safe from looters because we always have a book or something we want in our inventory that just ruins us when the thieves pick it up first thing.)

On a side note I'm not sure if prisoner management always increased your chance of catching an enemy lord or if that is a mod that I'm playing but that is a great idea. :smile: now if only I could find a way to convince my medic to help patch up some of the enemy just enough to get them to market.

Back
Top Bottom