Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

czerbi

Recruit
Summary:After entering the inventory, bug appear practically impossible to see anything reinstall doesn't help
How to Reproduce: Enter inventory
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related): inventory
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 570
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
If this does not work you can try deleting "steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" and "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" files and try verify again.

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
If this does not work you can try deleting "steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" and "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\AssetPackages\gauntlet_ui.tpac" files and try verify again.
This did not solve the issue for me. I am having the exact same graphical error.

Could you search the games installation directory for "*spritedata" and "gauntlet_ui.tpac" files and delete them? There should be 3 spritedata and 2 gauntlet_ui.tpac files. After you delete them try verifying again. Please let us know if this fixes or not.

did not help still the same error
Can you please attempt these steps? it might help some

1. The first thing you want to do is uninstall the game through steam. (Right-click and then Uninstall)
  2. Open your file browser and navigate to your mount and blade Bannerlord folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) "But Wicked I just uninstalled!" Yes, you did, but sometimes there are lingering files and dumps steam likes to leave behind to make sure some settings save or other technical whatnot (I don't make games just enjoy them).
  3. Delete the Bannerlord folder from there and empty the recycle bin.
  4. Finally re-install Bannerlord.

Can you please attempt these steps? it might help some

1. The first thing you want to do is uninstall the game through steam. (Right-click and then Uninstall)
  2. Open your file browser and navigate to your mount and blade Bannerlord folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) "But Wicked I just uninstalled!" Yes, you did, but sometimes there are lingering files and dumps steam likes to leave behind to make sure some settings save or other technical whatnot (I don't make games just enjoy them).
  3. Delete the Bannerlord folder from there and empty the recycle bin.
  4. Finally re-install Bannerlord.
I had this exact same issue, just been watching this thread. It seems the last update fixed it.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom