Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Amagic

Baron
I praised the invasion feature in old M&B, can't even describe how much I liked it.

But seeing as the Legion is a permanent faction now do you have any plans for this feature?

Amagic said:
I praised the invasion feature in old M&B, can't even describe how much I liked it.

But seeing as the Legion is a permanent faction now do you have any plans for this feature?

The Warband port of SOD is still in an Alpha-like state, so no invasion feature is included at the moment.
Also, story-wise SOD: Warlords will take place decades after the original SOD, AND on a whole new continent, so the Imperial Legion will be reduced to mercenary bands and such (because a certain refugee king/queen crashed them in the MnB version :wink: ); as such, the Imperial Legion won't appear again as a faction (at least that's what we plan atm, we could always change our minds though), currently they are in due to testing purposes.

Fear not though, there WILL be an invasion feature. Somehow...

MorrisB said:
Amagic said:

The Warband port of SOD is still in an Alpha-like state, so no invasion feature is included at the moment.
Also, story-wise SOD: Warlords will take place decades after the original SOD, AND on a whole new continent, so the Imperial Legion will be reduced to mercenary bands and such (because a certain refugee king/queen crashed them in the MnB version :wink: ); as such, the Imperial Legion won't appear again as a faction (at least that's what we plan atm, we could always change our minds though), currently they are in due to testing purposes.

Fear not though, there WILL be an invasion feature. Somehow...
I thought that when I put the words "Test Combatant" across the mod I'd thought people would have thought of this to be a test. I also put it in the first menu when you create a new game. I guess it is a ask first read later type thing when it comes to games.

Back
Top Bottom