SP Antiquity Invasion of Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximus183 said:
I am well aware that this is not exactly the same as BI, but still very similar. So the only difference would be some of the equipment, unless some completely new and awesome feature is implemented.
hey man,im playing red orchestra non stop but im using steam for it and yes i was on your servers many times,hit me up,xfire= elevenguns or steam=scorpion999 and also im playing cod4

Highlander said:
atomicwinter said:
Limb damage system (The ability to hack off limbs and/or damage and render them useless)
Tell us more. What other (impossible) features does your mod have? Flying dragon mounts perhaps?

XD flying dragon mods would be awesome, if the author wishes to implement it anyway lol  :mrgreen:

I wish someone would start making GLADIATOR mod,nothing else besides gladiators killing each others ,but hey it's just me talking so....

kode said:
I wish someone would start making GLADIATOR mod,nothing else besides gladiators killing each others ,but hey it's just me talking so....

There's already one of those, it's for an earlier version of M&B though.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,61.0.html

It's pretty fun, but it being for version .808, it could use a good porting and some tweaks. :smile:

By Limb injury, do you mean like the one in native expansion. Oh another thing, since this is the fall of the empire, are they gonna be over or underpowered?

sound fun you should add the roman lord  can revolt againt there king and you can  forge your own wepons and deer hunt

Back
Top Bottom