Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone!

I just joined the community to ask for help with a little issue... I don't wanna get the mods angry at me so i need to ask where can i go to ask for help with the ps4 version of M&B Warband?

Hello,
I have discovered Mount&Blade on console (Xbox) and immediately fell in love with the game. As an middle-aged (old?) gamer, it's something quite rare that happened before only with the Mass Effect Franchise and Skyrim. :p
The lack of extensions/mods on console convinced me to make the move to PC and try to extend the experience. i have tested a lot of known solo mods (ACOK ; AD 1257 ; SM...) and the extension Viking Conquest, but I have never found a mod which matched exactly with what I'm looking for (to be clear = the mods previously cited are all very good, of course!)
So here I am, with an almost finished first mod which fulfil this need and, I hope, needs of other gamers. As a silent reader of the forum for more than a year, I am really thankful for the community and the people of this forum, especially people who are helping other modders or gamers with their tutorials or support. You all have saved me (and loads of people too) a lot of time :grin:

Hello,
I have discovered Mount&Blade on console (Xbox) and immediately fell in love with the game. As an middle-aged (old?) gamer, it's something quite rare that happened before only with the Mass Effect Franchise and Skyrim. :p
The lack of extensions/mods on console convinced me to make the move to PC and try to extend the experience. i have tested a lot of known solo mods (ACOK ; AD 1257 ; SM...) and the extension Viking Conquest, but I have never found a mod which matched exactly with what I'm looking for (to be clear = the mods previously cited are all very good, of course!)
So here I am, with an almost finished first mod which fulfil this need and, I hope, needs of other gamers. As a silent reader of the forum for more than a year, I am really thankful for the community and the people of this forum, especially people who are helping other modders or gamers with their tutorials or support. You all have saved me (and loads of people too) a lot of time :grin:
Welcome. If you intend publishing your mod, then you should post details about it in mods under construction to promote it.

As one of our forum members pointed out we have a lot of "Hi" and "This game rocks" threads. So I think this would be a good way to condense all that. So, this is basically a 'welcome' thread.

If you're new/old to the forum and want to introduce yourself, tell us something about you, say good job, or commend Armagan on his hard work, this is the place to do it.

Thanks.

Pavlov
Hi,
This game rocks. Been playing your games since forever, and they just keep getting better! Please never break my heart like Blizzard.

Please excuse the poor translation. I signed up to learn bannerlord mods. I would like to add an option when staying in town or castle. I want to learn event modding.

Howdy, My Name is William
Iam a Army Recruit in the 5th Enginer Battalion in Brazil
In my free time i also play Warband or red books about human history
Iam here to meet different persons:mrgreen:, make friendship and whatever

So this is all....
:party:

Greetings!

I am a dual citizen of America and Ireland. Name is Dan, but you can call me Hakutaku. Been on the old forums before they made this snazy remake. I am an Infantry Veteran of the 29th ID, also did some MP reserve time. Had to pick everything and move somewhere a lot. I didn't like it so I left after 10 years of service and three Honorable Discharges.

I always liked Western History an such. Now in my free time I read more broadly.

I don't know how to add game ownership badges but been there done that. Got them all under my belt. Mount & Blade: II Bannerlord is very fun been with it since day one of Beta. I liked e1.9.0 so much I decided to make an account here.

I often tested different factions but fell in love with the The Khuzait Khanate because the towns and the lore of their territory. Battania is neat too, though.

I'll end this with a praise to the coffee god. Keep working on this game and I'll keep hoping for a multiplayer persistence world that expands into a whole continent of DLC territories which include the Han or Qin Dynastical troops. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom