Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined the forum at late 2019 and this is actually my 1000th post on this forum :smile: So uhm I guess its time to say hello xD

My name is Patrik, I am citizen of the earth, have too many hobbies to count and I am a huge fan of the mount&blade series since.. ~2010. I started with the demo of original m&b, played the original for hundreds of hours, after that warband for hundreds of hours, after that wfas dlc multiplayer for hundreds of hours, after that viking conquest for hundreds of hours, after that Bannerlords closed beta for 200 hours and now I'm playing Bannerlord ea multiplayer.. allmost 200 hours already too, so I guess its safe to say I like the game :grin:

Hóla! I'm thoroughly bad at introductions, but you seem to be nice chaps! I am a veteran M&B-player, still remember the glory days of vanilla, and got my hands on Bannerlord on the release day, recently started with modding and joined this forum to be apart of this community and the modding community.
Cheers!

Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Recently I've started playing Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, what an amazing game, when I searched about the Mount & Blade II guide I found your community, so I decided to register, my other hobbies are playing strategy games and watching anime, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.
Sorry if I have any mistake in my grammar, English is my second language.

I'm Tom and have put 113 hours into Bannerlord so far. Never played Warband but I know it's much loved. Was always looking for this kind of game but didn't know where to go. I'm fluent in Welsh and English! I'm 21 years old and signed up mainly to help track bugs etc with the beta branch :smile:

Welcome to the community! Tom aka Loaf Cat :wink:

---
By the way, I don't think I've ever formally introduced myself.
Hi my name is Terco_Viejo, I like to bother devs. I also like turtles and parrots. Spanish macho.

Hey hey

I've put easily a hundred hours into Bannerlord a few months back, and I was brought back by some of the really interesting mods that have come out lately. I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes in the future.

Back
Top Bottom