Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

0jr1b.png

Hi guys, I'm a high school student and I'm into history.

I bought Warband a couple years ago, surfed through the forums to check out mods and look at other game-related stuff, but never bothered creating an account. I did so at January 2018 if you look at my profile, but I guess at that point I wasn't really into Warband anymore, so I completely forgot about it. Earlier this summer when the school break kicked off I decided to have a go at the game again, so I logged back in to the forums. I found out about the historical discussion board not too long ago and was really impressed by how knowledgeable the guys there were.

I really like the look and feel of this forum, so I think I'm gonna be staying here for a long time, hopefully. The forum rank system here is also super cool, can't wait til I progress through the ranks and become a Duke or something, it's kinda crazy how much time a lot of the old timers have spent here if you look at their profile stats, tbh.

Sans said:
it's kinda crazy how much time a lot of the old timers have spent here if you look at their profile stats, tbh.

The word I'd use is "depressing".  :iamamoron:

Nah but welcome to the party, bud! You seem like a nice guy, so feel free to stick around. And make sure to try out BoP!  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom