Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Frosty said:
Golradir said:
hello guy

Your name is so familiar, it hurts me to say I have forgot who you are... Did you used to play on Nditions Duel Server? Pretty sure you were an admin at some point, no?
Yea, I remember you from Nditions. I dont remember being an admin there though. I think my name was OLL_Golradir back then :party:

Golradir said:
Frosty said:
Golradir said:
hello guy

Your name is so familiar, it hurts me to say I have forgot who you are... Did you used to play on Nditions Duel Server? Pretty sure you were an admin at some point, no?
Yea, I remember you from Nditions. I dont remember being an admin there though. I think my name was OLL_Golradir back then :party:

Must have been regular then, pretty sure I had you on Steam for a while haha

Frosty said:
Golradir said:
Frosty said:
Golradir said:
hello guy

Must have been regular then, pretty sure I had you on Steam for a while haha
Ah man you removed me from steam?  :cry:

Hospes fori said:
Iq-oY.png
Why, Dangerdude? Why?
sry for quoting an old post, but what???

To put it bluntly, he's probably talking about how terrible your avatar is because of the colours. It's wearing hi vis.

All you need is a nice colour scheme instead of fluorescent blue, bog water green, baby nappy blue and cow pat brown. I initially thought the guy was joking when he responded to your avatar colouring request with that.  :lol:

Of course, this is just my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom