Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

my name is Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli and I'm a Florentian historian, politician, diplomat, philosopher, humanist, and writer.
I'm also an official in the Florentine Republic and like to write comedies, carnival songs, and poetry. My most famous master pieces are "The Prince" and  the "Discourses on the First Ten Books of Titus Livy" If you want to know more about me, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli

Okay, seriously now :grin:

I'm 16 years old and live in Northern Germany (although I hate Germany). I'm a big fan of scotland and would like to study medicine at the University of Edinbugh after finishing school in Germany. I play Mount&Blade:Warband for more than 3 1/2 years now and gained over 2.200 In-Game hours (sad, I know :sad:) I guess I'm more known in the Napoleonic Wars DLC under another name, than in Native. My hobbies next to playing M&B:Warband are reading, reading and even more reading :grin: Seriously, my entire room is full of books :wink: I also like everything that has to do with philosophy, biology and history. I hope I will have a nice time in the friendly Community of Mount&Blade :wink:

Greetings: Niccolò Machiavelli

Oh my god, Monty, you can't ask people that!
Welcome, Niccolò, what news of Ezio? We have a "What are you reading now" thread, where you can talk anout anything literary-related. We'd love to see you there. Oh, and Edinbugh sucks. I visited my childhood friend studying there once. Once. The University is very good, though, or so I hear, so, good luck.

Just have a look at most of the people, who live in Germany. Most of them are antisocial. But worst of all is our youth. Only *****es and wannabes. My favourite country is scotland. The people there are all what the germans are not: friendly, social and naturally.

Antonis said:
Oh my god, Monty, you can't ask people that!
Welcome, Niccolò, what news of Ezio? We have a "What are you reading now" thread, where you can talk anout anything literary-related. We'd love to see you there. Oh, and Edinbugh sucks. I visited my childhood friend studying there once. Once. The University is very good, though, or so I hear, so, good luck.

I'm already active in the German "what are you reading now" thread, because my english sucks :grin: But I will also have look at the international one :wink:

thanks for the welcoming :grin:

Amontadillo said:
:lol: Ich glaub du hast die Schotten ein bisschen falsch verstanden,  min jung.

Have fun and welcome anyway.

It doesn't really matter now, because in August 2017 the third world war will erupt and most of us will die anway :wink:
But until this happens we should all be happy and play a bit Mount&Blade :grin:

thanks for the welcoming too :wink:

Niccolò dei Machiavelli said:
Just have a look at most of the people, who live in Germany. Most of them are antisocial. But worst of all is our youth. Only *****es and wannabes. My favourite country is scotland. The people there are all what the germans are not: friendly, social and naturally.
My oh my, aren't you an edgy one, eh? :lol:

Shut up and pay debts.  :grin:

300px-Balkan_Peninsula.svg.png

**** off.

Antoenails- Edinburgh does not, in fact, suck. What about it did you not enjoy?  :razz:

Vieira said:
Antoenails- Edinburgh does not, in fact, suck. What about it did you not enjoy?  :razz:

That's the best mispell of my name yet. Thinking of change it, now.  :lol:
Anyway, it might have been the weather, but I found it to be gloomy. I seem to remeber a large castle, which was cool, but the whole city just seemed to greyish brown to my eyes. Maybe I expected sth else, coming to visit from Europe's ****hole and all. Anyway, I enjoyed the old town a lot.

EDIT: I should add I spent only four nights and four and a half days, so still, might be wrong impression. But I got the same from anoth part of the British Isles I have visited once, Manchester. 

Back
Top Bottom