Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

This game is G.R.E.A.T just burnt my laptop while playing it and still playing at desktop somebody should stop me.

Just wanted to say a heardy thank you for developing such an incredible game, its as if you guys read my mind in putting together this masterpiece. I cant help but comment, that its as if you took old school "Darklands" and pumped it full of high grafix, steroids. I love it, and have had ALL my friends check it out. Thanks again!

This game rules and i really hope that the developers will become stone rich. Did my first step and purchased a credit card to be able to purchase this game. I never needed a credit card before i played Mount & Blade. Sadly, you need a credit card to open an paypal account in Austria so i had no choice.... i *need* to play this game :=>>

Ironically, with the demo version i always rushed to level 6 but now with the full version my character seems to be stuck at level 2...maybe i made him far to intelligent instead of pumping up his muscles.

Greetings from Austria,
/Horst

Hello everybody,

it's Wasty(23/m) from Cologne, Germany. :lol:

I'd like to thank the team for putting so much work into their project and wish them all the best for their future. It is also very pleasant to see a dev team that has such a close eye on their community. The way new potential features are discussed here and the possibility of them finally ending up in the final game is purely awesome.

All my regards
~Wasty

Well what the heck..

Hello everybody I'm a 17 year old kid from finland that loves modding, lifting weights and bicycling. A classic Finnish-Swede with long blond hair and bright blue eyes.
I also do logos for websites and diferent groups.

LL

"Hi"
"This game rocks"

Got the 6-level-trial off PCG discs - loved it - couldnt stop playing - bought real thing - here i am :razz:

Hi, great game guys. The best thing for me is the mounted combat :cool:

hey all, im sam, also got this off pc gamer disc and bought serial 1 day later... playing games you always wish there is stuff you could change, and actually being in touch with the developer while they are still perfecting it is brilliant. im 20 from uk btw. what a game

Hi.
I'm really amazed by that game. I spent some slepless nights with it. It gave me really good time and pleasure. I think it gives the best feeling of real medieval combat.
And above this it's unbelievable that that game is developed by only three guys. THREE GUYS!! You're simply the best...
Of course after two days of playing i bought it. And i'm planning to spent some more good time with.
Thank you and all the best

I too got the game from the PC Gamer disc, and as soon as I reached lvl 6, I knew I had to get a serial key! Best £8 I've ever spent! :grin:

I can only imagine how amazing the finished retail version of M&B could be!

This seems like the most appropriate place to make my first post here.

Anyway, my gaming/online name is Pausanias, my real name is Ian. I am 37, and in case you haven't realised by my name, male, and live in the UK.

I downloaded the demo during the last Bank Holiday, and bought the serial key about a week or so later, and like others have said, I think it is about the best £8 I have spent, I just can't stop playing. I don't tend to play games like this, as I am more of a tbs/rts player a la STW/MTW/RTW, EU II etc, but after reading other peoples recommendations decided to give it a go. I have also been lurking round this Forum since I download the demo, and thought it about time to introduce myself, and say thanks for making a great (almost finished) game, and am really looking forward to the finished version. :grin:

New to Mount & Blade.

First off let me just say, this game is really addictive!

I must applaud the two developers in creating a great 'Still in-development' RPG.

Thank PC Gamer for having it on it's demo disk!

I was really amazed! Best swordplay simulator I have played in a long time (Spanish Blade was my second favorite). The weapons seem to have a momentum, colision detection of blades implemented.

And most importantly, the beautiful mounted combat! How did you do all the animations?

I really can't believe this wonderful, stable and enjoyable game is being developed by only two people! What a major slap in the face of the bloated publisher houses. Maybe there is a chance for independent game development after all.

Thank you once again, I am currently negotiating the terms with my friend owning a credit card so that I can pay the full version!

Hi all and thank you so much!

It's amazing to see so many people here, playing our game and enjoying it so much! Thank you for the encouraging words, you really motivate us to make M&B better and better.

And we're well aware that you are spreading the word about M&B. Thank you for that, too :smile:

cheers,

ipek

No, thank you Ipek for all the hard work. I can only imagine the amount of time (and work) it must've taken you to pull this off and then to only charge 11 bucks for the download.... It feels like stealing, in a way.

Anyhoo, keep up the good work. You two have definitely found your calling as indie game developers. :smile:

As a little addon to my former post:

Ipek I must truly congratulate you on the fantastic work on the textures, The armors are incredebly detailed, but what impressed me the most were the shields.. That is true talent to be able to make something that looks that beautiful with such a low resolution to work with.

You are truly an artist

Back
Top Bottom