Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello fellow human.

hughmann.png

This gaming habit you speak of seems dangerous. Better be careful and avoid it altogether, but if you really must do it, Warband is a good choice, like vaping.
What do you suggest I do to stay away from the gaming? I've.. been doing this mainly for now 7 years..

What do you suggest I do to stay away from the gaming? I've.. been doing this mainly for now 7 years..
It's hard to say, but some people beat their gaming addiction by switching to hard drugs or becoming homeless, sometimes both.
People smarter than them found other ways to get their dopamine shots - from food, sex, shopping or drinking tears of their enemies. Or just do whatever makes you happy.

It's hard to say, but some people beat their gaming addiction by switching to hard drugs or becoming homeless, sometimes both.
People smarter than them found other ways to get their dopamine shots - from food, sex, shopping or drinking tears of their enemies. Or just do whatever makes you happy.
Yes it depends on the person so I suppose you couldn't give me good advice here. Well, thanks for the advice at any rate.

I'll be going now, away from the Introduction thread.

Hey hey people. Randomly remembered this forum and nostalgia took me so I'm deciding to post on that whim. Glad to see a couple of familiar names still around, but this place seems like a pale shadow of what I remember... and looks wildly different than what I remember too. What's up I guess?

After Bannerlord the forum received a new look. Also, has been modernized. Lots of the old guard just lost interest etc.
The place doesn't seem like a pale shadow of what it was, it is so, sadly. Still, welcome back! If you were/are interested in good ole Warband, know that mods are still being developed and released, if you look to Bannerlord, cool beans, I guess.

Hello all,

my name is Elliot and I'm quite new to laptop gaming. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is my first game which I'm having loads of fun playing.

I'm starting to dabble using mods and would really appreciate if someone would take the time to help me.

I've watched various videos and read different pieces of advice in forums but as I have a very basic knowledge of computers I'm finding it hard to understand the terminology. This as well as being dyslexic is quite challenging.

If this is the incorrect place for this type of question I apologize and would ask if you could kindly direct me to the right place.

I look forward to engaging with this community and I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I am.

many thanks in advance.

Elliot.

Hi Elliot, or MrTezticle. This is the off topic part of the forum and not many here actually play the game (wild guess).
Here is the section for released mods:
Each mod has a thread where you can ask the makers.

And this is for general discussion. I think you can ask genereal questions and advice about mods there:

Hi Elliot, or MrTezticle. This is the off topic part of the forum and not many here actually play the game (wild guess).
True, this is like a football fan at a football game that wants to introduce himself to other football fans,, getting lost and ending up at the toilets only to find cynical drug dealers there (us).
Of course, Adorno is one very helpful drug dealer and the rest of them are not bad. They have mothers and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom