Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, and welcome.
If it's questions about the game, you've come to the right place, to be directed someplace where people actually know.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm currently just browsing along, I did enjoy Warband immensely in the past, so right now I'm just reading up on the differences between both. :smile:

This game rocks. I played the first one back in 2008 and was addicted. My laptop won't run Bannerlord so I'm binging on Warband mods

Good morning how are you? Greetings from Argentina.
Unfortunately I have to come to the forums to be able to consult with whom I have to deal with the following problem:
Yesterday I bought the game Mount and Blade 2 for PC from the "Xbox" application that I have installed on Windows 11. After installing the game, when I start the game it asks me again to log in with my Microsoft account, but it gives me an error connection (I don't have credentials problems because I am correctly logged in to the application), and it asks me to try again. Without being able to validate my account, the game does not start. Unfortunately I can't put images here, could someone tell me which forum I should go to or someone who has gone through the same thing? From already thank you very much!

Hi, I am Emmanuel Katto from UK. By profession I am graphic designer.

From a young age, I found myself sketching, doodling, and experimenting with various design concepts.
Through hands-on projects and real-world experiences, I've developed a strong foundation in both traditional and digital design techniques.

As a graphic designer, I thrive on turning ideas into compelling visuals that resonate with audiences.Outside of my studio, you can find me exploring art galleries, soaking up inspiration from nature, or experimenting with new design techniques.
Hi, welcome to the forums. You might also be interested in the bl-2d-art channel of the Mount & Blade Modding discord.

Never been invited to join a forum before so this is fun. I love Bannerlord 2. Playing on Xbox. Went hard for a full year and burned out. Always wanted more from like a state craft, alliances, stuff like that but at the end of the day I loved this game through all the bugs and quirks. I will play it off and on for years to come. -HHH

Hello guys,
I am new member here, happy to be here. I've played Warband in the past, and now I am trying to make "the perfect campaign" and I am doing it pretty fine, because I know everything about the tricks of the game. I am going to share with you my point of view of how it looks, starting from the beginning, it will be long, but I think it is good to read, especially for new players.
My current stats: I am at day 750, level 38, 1200 renown, 300 honor rating, 99 right to rule, 10000 killed troops, I own 4 towns (Dhirim is my capital), my kingdom have 33 lord ( 25 of them on +100 relation with me, others +60), I have 3mln gold, around 1500 man army in my towns (500 mercenary cavalry,200 hired blade, 200 mercenary crossbowmen, 200 swadian knights and others .
- At first become a vassal or mercenary to any kingdom (Khergits are the best, because you will be faster on the map).
- Find companions that don't fight with each other and start leveling up there party skills. Level up 2-3 of them (important group with good party skills) and don't distribute the points of the rest (backup group). If someone of the important group left the party, you can always distribute the points on someone from the backup group.
- Don't spend your points on party skills, Ironflesh, power strike and power draw are the best skills, makes you so hard to be killed and powerful in attack (mele and ranged).
- Go and take every tournament that you can get (good honor, good money).
- Kill every bandit group that you can catch (take experience for you and your army, sell the loot, weapons and so on for money).
- Fight with lords that are enemies to your faction.
- Don't raid villages, because you won't be able to get recruits from this village anymore.
- Don't attack lords and caravans from factions, that are not in war with your faction.
- Get good gear, armor, sword and bow.
- Don't waste time doing quests for lords, I will tell you why later.
- Once you make good army (+90 troops) Lancers or anything at highest gear, you are ready to start your own faction.
- Talk to the faction king that you are vassal to, and tell him that you want to be released from your oath.
- Now you must wait for good moment when any kingdom take any big city (Tulga, Curaw, Dhirim, Shariz and so on). That is the moment when you must take this city while it is with small garnison.
- Station your army there, and start making new one, try to get a lot of good geared troops. You will need them for battles ahead.
- Be ready to factions declare you wars in the beginning.
- Now you have you own kingdom (town with 2-3 villages). Take the city for yourself, you will get 10-20k gold per week from it.
- Build productive enterprise for extra week money.
- Soon you will have money for the best armors and weapons in the game, take them when you can.
- Equip your companions too.
- Take towns for you in the begging, you don't need castles and villages. Also important rule. Take only 4 towns to you, because after this you will have big tax inefficiency. 4 is the best.
- You have no lords for no, you can choose 2-3 of your companions and give them 1 village. But they will never get strong armies with them, they will carry around 40-60 army all the time.
- Don't make the mistake to capture a lot of fiefs in the begging, you have a lot of work. First become strong faction, then go and take castles and cities, when you do it, DON'T give it to some lord right away. Always choose the first option (that you will decide later).
- Don't take fiefs from different factions, because they will try to take this fiefs back and declare wars to you all the time. Take fiefs from only 1 faction, while you are still weak.
- You need to have fiefs that you can give to someone in any moment.
- When Lord of any faction come asking to join you, you must check his relation with you. If he is -9, I suggest you to accept him. You must give him fief right away and he will become +1 relation with you.
- First you must give the castles that you have to your lords, and this lord will start raising the garnison in this castle, making it harder to be besieged. After you distribute all castle you can give villages to your new lords.
- Important, when you accept a new lord, give him fief right away (castle or village) because if they don't have any fief, you will start loosing reputation with them every couple of days.
- DO NOT accept lords with negative relation to you, until you get married.
- Get married, this is very important point for your new faction, because it allows you to do feasts.
- MOST IMPORTANT - make feasts EVERYTIME you are not in war. Raise reputation with all your lords. Enter and talk to Lords (+1 reputation). If the time of the day is for example "afternoon", you can speak with them again, the next day on (Late afternoon), if it is "Dusk" you can speak with them again the next day on "evening". That's how you can get +30 reputation to all Lords for 40 days. Just wait for the next day and talk to all of them. That's why I told you now to do quest in the begging!
- On every 2 days you can hire mercenaries from the tavern, so you grow your army too.
- While you stay in the town during feasts, move your army to town's garnison, so you don't pay higher taxes for it, and don's lose party morale.
- In the begging of your kingdom you must be patient. Raise your reputations with lords, and wait for new lords to come to your kingdom, give them fiefs and raise there reputation too. Important note: if the reputation to some lord is negative (-) he probably wont come to your feasts, and it is impossible to raise reputation with him. So, give him fiefs to make positive relation (+), so he can join the feasts.
- Another Important thing after you have more than 15 lords on your side. You can only have 16 spots for lords in the towns, your wife and your minister take 2 of them. So you have 14 spots, and this is in every town, doesn't matter if the town have bigger hall or small one.
- Lord that come to your kingdom asking to join also take from these free spots, that why I accept them as soon as I can, and give them fiefs, than start to raise reputation with them on the feasts, otherwise they are taking the spots for my lords, that I am trying to raise reputation with.
So when you raise the reputation with someone to maximum +100(devoted) you don't need him on the feasts anymore, talk to them and tell them to patrol around some city, the will left and open space for lords you need. when they get back tell them to patrol again.
- Release every lord that you beat from captivity, so you can raise reputation even with enemies, and when they come to your kingdom, they already have good relation with you.
- Don't start wars, make feasts and wait for some faction to declare a war against you, take only 1-2 castles from them and seek peace. Longer peace, longer feast, better relation with all lords, stronger faction.
- Don't rush, take down factions slowly, every war with other faction take 1-3 castles or towns from them and seek peace. There Lords will start coming to your kingdom. Every lord you have under your command is power. Once you have +30 lord, you take towns with 500 garnison troops like nothing. You attack them with +3000 army. While peace is lasting your lords make large armies, everyone have more than 150 troops.

I know it was long letter, and I am sorry if I made any mistakes writing in English.
I think it will be helpful to any new player. I hope I help a lot of players.
I am wishing you nice day and be wise kings! :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom