Resolved Interrupting Raid Causes Relationship Loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
I've been at war with the Vlandians for a little while now and pretty much every clan has -100 relation with me because I keep interrupting their raids on my villages. I couldn't get the dialogue to show in my video, but it seems me interrupting them is triggering a relationship loss like they own the village and I was raiding it as one of the parties I caught up to said something like "war is cruel but let us not make it crueler. it was wrong of you to raid my village outside of Charas" BUT I currently own Charas. I am not using any mods that affect relationships at this time. I have also tested this in the vanilla game with no mods and I get the same result.
I've attached a video of the event below.

Could you please upload your save file -which is saved before you interrupt the raid- to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

This also happens when you interrupt raids that your own kingdom members are doing. For example, when I took a city while another kingdom member was raiding one of its villages, the raid was interrupted and I lost 2 points of relationship with the lord doing the raid. 1.5.4 stable, didn't notice it in beta.

I vote this feature be removed. Anyone object?
You lose relations if you interrupt them. You lose relations if they succeed. You lose relations if you make peace while they are raiding. You lose relations with your own clans if they are raiding and you capture it. You end up being -100 relations with clans you've never met or had anything to do with.

Also was doing this when your clan members raided, which makes sense, but it would be nice if you could limit what your clan parties did. Raid/defense/harrass etc...

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom