Internet TV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ben Hussey

Sergeant Knight
Having just spent a month in England it brought it back to me how ****e New Zealand TV is, I was wondering if there is a way to watch telly, definitely BBC but also the British sky channels would be good too over the internet, it doesn't have to be free although that would obviously be a bonus.
Cheers,
Ben.

Let us hope.
ATM my uncle just tapes all the comedies (mock the week, Al Murray, The fast show etc) that come up and I savour them, however I would love to get BBC on the PC.

Mock The Week iz t3h pwnzz0r1n0!!!!!! I doubt you can as we have to pay for the BBC etc. with our TV licenses and you would be getting it for free. Anyway, Channel 4 is the best.

Har, if there was ANY way at all to watch Sky One over the innernet, I'd be watching it already, trust me. But I'm not I'm afraid, as there's no way to do it. :sad:
The only way I could possibly get it, is by getting a satellite dish and paying some shady company some money. Though that only works if you're somewhere in Europe.

No way to get the BBC on the innernet either, though they do sometimes offer clips of their shows on their site. Not that it matters much to me anyway, as the BBC is on the cable in a good deal of Europe anyway.
Except that's no real help for you of course. :p

Is there not a BBC Australia? I would have thought so as there is a BBC America isn't there? What channel do you get Eastenders on down there?

The BBC liscense fee is a cruel mistress... but it means that there are no adverts on over 7 channels :razz:

Hræfn said:
Hussey, I thought you were English? Yup, like the other guy said TV license pays for BBC.

I am that, but I live in New Zealand.
Only one more year though, then Exeter university! Wootzors!

Back
Top Bottom