Need More Info Intermittent crash in post battle menus (different from "known crash when clicking on End Battle")

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Intermittent crash in post battle menus (different from "known crash when clicking on End Battle")
- Game will completely crash computer forcing me to hard reset. Will occur intermittently during any of the post battle menus from AFTER you click "End Battle" (NOT right after clicking it like the know crash bug), in the menu where you can upgrade troops, bring rescued troops over to your army, or take prisoners, or in the "loot" menu. Other than that the game runs fine and doesn't crash, even DURING a battle with hundreds of units (biggest battle I've had so far is about 700 units). I tried verifying files through Steam and updating drivers but it still happens.
How to Reproduce: Occurs intermittently
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
Version: e1.2.0
Installed community-made modifications:
none
Computer Specs
:
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
RAM: 16384MB
Motherboard: Z170-Gaming K3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): TL100 (EOL) Solid State Drive for OS // Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB 7200 RPM 3.5" Internal Bare/OEM Drive for Steam

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom