Interest in warband LP series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kevlar

Baron
Trying my hand soon at doing some lets play videos and figured I might as well start off doing warband first. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in it and maybe want to provide feedback once I have it up and running (just waiting on a few more components before I start this out). This would be for the single player side of the game, not multiplayer.

Not sure if anyone around here would recognize me any more since I mostly lurk in OT but I use to play a lot more back in the beta days and after launch but not so much any more.

Kevlar said:
Trying my hand soon at doing some lets play videos and figured I might as well start off doing warband first. ... This would be for the single player side of the game, not multiplayer.
I use to play a lot more back in the beta days and after launch but not so much any more.

To summarize:

"Who wants to watch me ride around and lance bots for hours?" :razz:

ryozu said:
I'd love to see a stream of a newbie with a webcam play on IG Battlegrounds.

Chances are I would still be better than most people, unless that mod just has guns or something.

Kevlar said:
ryozu said:
I'd love to see a stream of a newbie with a webcam play on IG Battlegrounds.

Chances are I would still be better than most people, unless that mod just has guns or something.

Lol, what? IG_Battlegrounds is a Native server, not a mod :grin:

RoBo_CoP said:
I would love a LP of mp battle warband with Marnid raging in the background.

Marnid was raging pretty hard in smite earlier, "EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET THE **** OUT OF MY WAY".

Back
Top Bottom