Interest in captain based organization?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm looking for to extend my network with other captains to create lobbies and play with voip/discord, not quite like a clan, more like a loose band/federation with average to better players that are committed to cooperate and follow the chosen generals instructions for each battles/or making smart decisions according to the rythm of the composition and flanking. I just want to go from winning 80% of all my capt battles to 99%  :fruity:

Would you like to join in such federation? I can also see it grow into a functioning clan in future!

Very encouraging to see someone else also gets into braindead teams at least sometimes. :fruity:

The peak of noob-ity i saw yet was this one guy telling us we, as Sturgians, should wait for Khuzait all-mounted archers army in our spawn, in Druimmor Forest map, he ended up waiting alone, with "hold fire" order, and when the mounted archers did arrive to rush our spawn, he was alone, and forgot to order fire until his last 2 men, some 40 seconds into combat.

Now THAT'S a nice amount of frustration on someone else's expence  :facepalm:

Nice initiative, share a link, i like organized battles, unfortunately they happen rarely by random matchmaking

Nice to see that there are people interested!

I hereby share the invite link to our discord, you are welcome to join and help us each together to develop our server and find fellow bannerlords to gang up with!
https://discord.gg/sHmEvqk

Back
Top Bottom