Intentional Team Killing in Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Catno

Recruit
Played a server last night (4/9/2020) where the team skirmish had two players on my team simply killing their own teammates. They made no attempt to contribute to the combat as intended and began team killing as soon as the game started. They would follow into combat and only target their own players. I understand that there will inevitably be friendly fire and team damage in M&B style games, but this was apparent. They were trolling on chat as well. Even the enemy team acknowledged it in chat. I could not find any forum posts about this or any specific way to report/vote to kick players that engage in this behavior.

This is not a common problem so far, but I believe some sort of ban, "time out", or way to kick such players should be implemented if it already hasn't. If it has, it isn't easily accessible. Toxic players will seep into every game, but managing some of it would be a nice addition. If it is already implemented and I was just unable to find how to report/kick/ban, please let me know how I should handle it in the future.

Thanks for making another game that I like. This was the sore spot in several hours of good times.

I haven't observed any coordinated team killing from more than a single player which is disruptive enough but 2 players at the same time? Just leave the server for now but I agree with a simple voting system with a temporary ban that gets longer the more repeated offences.

Teamkilling should be the highest offence and should be easy to judge by looking at the damage stats where friendly fire is greater than 1/3 of the damage done.

I would love to temporarily ban AFK as well but not sure how to implement that without being abused- perhaps if the player makes no actions within 2 minutes of match start they are auto-dropped if they don't acknowledge? At least someone else could drop in before the match was too one-sided.

When I was playing at night 2-3 am gmt in every skirmish game I was meeting these two guys who were intensively team killing and trolling like glitching map and then hiding from enemy(Screen below).
There should be vote system and auto-ban like in Warband. Without this you cant play normally games when you met people like these trashes.

5BC983C2E7C0D08ACF473C2642A046D9541557CE

The most unfun is people intentionally throwing matches charging in and then retreating so once you engaged troops are slaughterd and they stand there watching. Tonight for the first time in 100+ matches i had one guy kill 5 of my troops. Steam name was "SV!NTO" The following match he wiped out my entire unit. Racial slurs etc the whole time. Another couple people said in chat he had been "following them" and that he'd been TKing in the last 4 matches. Some agreed he should be banned. By the third round all but two other people had quit. He blamed "twitch streams" there was a streamer in match and i wonder if it wasn't done intentionally to allow that streamer to win consistently.

How do we deal with level level of toxic player? In a game mode like captain or skirmish that can REALLY mess things up. WHy is there no report button? Where how do we get rid of these players.

Can't wait, there is this player called "Fluter" who keeps on deliberately blocking teammates into spawn (repeated games).

Back
Top Bottom