Intel + Bannerlord Sweepstakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Intel Campaign Posts.png

CHARGE THE BATTLEFIELD WITH AN INTEL-POWERED LAPTOP
Enter at the link below to win the ultimate Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord gaming bundle, featuring an Intel® Core™ i7 processor powered laptop.

https://game.intel.com/giveaways/mount-and-blade/index.html

Edit: Please make sure to select the correct region in both the top navigation bar AND the form to ensure your entry is accepted. Successful entries will display a confirmation screen.

Select the region at the top of the page first:

View attachment 161597

Then select the same region on the form:

View attachment 161598

Last edited:
Damn, not available to Australia/New Zealand... My poor little heart is broken! Oceanic left out in the cold :'(
935251a58e7dfaf7f7cfe7c06da0b51f.jpg

Thanks for reporting this error. Apparently there is a confirmation screen so it seems something must have gone wrong with your entries. I have reported it and will update the thread here when I know more.

I can't tell if I have managed to submit my entry. There is no confirmation whatsoever.
same.
Edit: Trying fix brb
Edit2: Fix worked but my country was already correct the first time i tried, had to click to another and back to my country to get it to work. This is gonna be problem for most people and the quick fix should be thrown into the instructions.

Thank you for this chance. I already have all M&B games but can't say no to another copy on a brand new laptop :smile:

BTW a little info for applicants; It is giving different laptops for different countries. (Makes sense) For Turkey it is "Monster Tulpar T5 V21.1". Also It is "HP Omen ..." for US but didn't care about detail of model just changed country quickly.

Edit: Green text

Last edited:
Could you try selecting you region from the top of the page first:

1595425653627.png

Before selecting the same region on the form:

1595425704682.png

And see if that works for you?
This was confusing as hell. :smile:
I wouldn't be able to guess that if this post wasn't here. You might want to put that in first post as well.

According to Terms and Conditions:

'' The Intel Gaming Access Sweepstakes 7.20isopen only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) ''

According to text above entry:

'' Available to residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Turkey, and Germany. ''

According to Terms and Conditions:

'' The Intel Gaming Access Sweepstakes 7.20isopen only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) ''

According to text above entry:

'' Available to residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Turkey, and Germany. ''
There are different terms and conditions for every country. Prize is different too for example.

Back
Top Bottom